Story

Eri was a little scared once Mr Aizawa handed her over but with some little reassurance from Mr Deku, she left with them. She sometimes found Dabi scary with his scars and staples all over him. She soon got use to Dabi or as he preferred Dad. She was still a little jumpy around Kai or Momma, she would often not let him near her after she had her nightmares about what had happen to her and often relied on Dad to help her out with them.

After a week of Kai not hurting her she began to warm up to him, she would often follow him around and "Hide" before he could see he oblivious to him actually being able to see her "hiding". She called him Momma once she panicked once she saw his tears thinking she had hurt him she went to hug him apologizing repeatedly. After a lot of reassurance from Mirio, Dad and Uncle Hawks she felt better and stopped avoiding him.

Uncle Hawks was her absolute favorite grownup since he often gave her sweets before dinner which he got in trouble for and she felt bad afterwards. He often help with her homework when Miro and Toga where to busy with stuff. He gave her a lollipop when she got all the answers right without his help that made her work extra hard.

She was a little surprised when she heard she's gonna have an older sister. She didn't mind it at all, she loved it when Toga would do her hair or makeup much to Dabi's disapproval saying she shouldn't be wearing makeup so young. She also loved going out with Toga and her secret girlfriend Uraraka since she didn't wanna tell dad and momma about her just yet.

She loved her little family and all the drama and everything in it