only if you knew

But i watched your eyes as she walks by

"Y/N! Guess what?!" Tanaka yelled, running beside his childhood bestfriend

"Hm?" She asked, looking up from her phone.

"I got into the volleyball boys club! And the manager there is just,," he sighed lovingly.

And just like that, kiyoko entered the halls.

"There she is! Isnt she pretty?!" Tanaka asked, shaking Y/N left and right.

Sighing, Y/N smiled bitterly to which the boy didnt understand, Y/N looked at Tanaka and nodded.

"Mhm, its almost a a sight for sore eyes"

What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky.

Y/N sighed, walking away and into the schools garden.

Sitting down a bench, she looked up at the blue skies.

"Shes got you mesmerized, while i die. ." Y/N whispered to herself.

___

"Tanaka! I got in the— oh.." Y/N quickly quieted, watching as Tanaka and Noya praise and follow kiyoko like a lost puppy.

"Nevermind." Walking away from the scene, accidentally bumping into asahi.

"O-oh! Im sorry Y/N!" Asahi quickly apologized,  making Y/N laugh.

"Its fine big guy, if you're wondering. Tanaka and Noya is there" Y/N replied, pointing to the corner of the gym.

"Mhm, ill leave them alone for now" Asahi said, before walking away.

"Ah right Asahi you're a second year correct?"

     (Chapter 1 to 3 will be where tanaka and noya are 1st years and Daichi, Suga, Asahi and kiyoko are 2nd years)

"Yes?" Asahi answer confusingly.

"I was wondering if you could help me, i was gonna ask tanaka to, but i remembered he was an idiot" Y/N sighed, rubbing the back of her neck.

Laughing, Asahi agreed. "Sure, why not."

   She's got you mesmerized
While I die

_____
i just wanted to show the friendship between Y/N and asahi.

Since Y/N is lowkey shy like Asahi.