Chapter 27: The curse of the lovers❤️❤️

Roc Royal
Last night proved my love for Jada. I saved her life. Yep. The spell has been broken but ik she gained a little love for me. And I'm super pumped about that. I'm gonna talk to her about that today. Hopefully she sees she is extra perfect for me without the magic. I got up and got dressed. Today is the day we go on break for school. It's Friday too. I just hope my plan goes perfectly.

Jada
Last night was scary, I thought my life was over. But luckily roc was there for me. I can tell today was going to be a great day tho. I was beyond ready for it. I got up and did my hygiene routine nd got dressed in my black leggings, red crop top, red and black cardigan, Jordan's. I put my hair in a regular ponytail and walked downstairs to hear silence. I guess everyone already left. I sighed grabbed a banana and walked to school. I walked in and everyone was smiling and clapping. Hoes was hating. I just laughed and just walked to my locker. My girl misha and my sister teja and their boo's were all piled up on me hugging all over me. I smiled but it was a sadden smile because I wanted to see Chresanto. We all walked to class tho. The whole time I couldn't keep my mind off of Chresanto. Finally it was lunch time. I got in the lunch line and grabbed me a plate. I was sitting with the squad we was just chillin Ya know. Then everyone got quiet so I looked behind me and there stood Chresanto. I smiled he smiled to and hopped on the table behind me and stood on it and began talking.

Chresanto
Baby girl you know. I thought it was just the love from the spiffiness but truly form the begging we both loved each other. Baby. I need you. It's ain't just the spiffiness talking girl, I need you for myself. Please Jada. I know you might not love me but baby girl please. I need you. Will you be my lover? It can be curse of the lovers for now on?

Jada

I smiled at Chresanto and hopped on top of the table and hugged and kissed him on his soft plump lips. I guess that makes it curse of the lovers now.

Chresanto: let's go home.
Me: yeah sure.

He picked me up bridal style and we went home. Finally we made it. The Curse Of The Lovers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Heyyyy babes. Ik roc isn't apart of the group anymore but he will forever be to me. That's my babe. Yall my book finally over. It's been a long ass year. Since 2013 and now it's 2015. Gahhh damn. But yeah. Prolly might write a sequel. Depends. But yeah. It's completed so let's go fucking live life now righh? Right.

-Tejalovinroc12 💯😘😘😘