✨After class ✨

A/N: I lowkey forgot about this oops-

"All right Thats all for today you now may leave" Miss. Mitsuri says as her students got up leaving the classroom. I walk up to Mitsuri she's friends with the school nurse so she must know about this, "Um Miss. Mitsuri did a person named Inosuke check out today?" I asked scratching my chin. "Oh my? no I don't think so you can ask the school nurse" she says stacking up books and papers on her desk "Well it's time for you to go I have a ton of grading to do" she says nicely as I exist the room.

I made it to the school nurses office I slid open the door to see the short haired boy sitting on a bed with a patch on his forehead, "Oh I thought you checked out?" I ask as his eyes shot towards me "huh?". I didn't come here to give him anything so why am I checking up on him? "Uh since you missed some classes you have to pick up your work" I saw as he titled his head "Why- why would I did work I missed that's dumb" how did he even pass grade 1-. "You have to finish missing work or you won't move up a grade!" I basically shout as he looked at me with a puzzled look.
"That's dumb- wait is this grade thing like a hierarchy?!" He says standing up "like who ever finishes first is like a royal?!" He seemed interested in that might as well go along with it. "Yes of course! That's why you have to do all your work then you can move up maybe beating others in the processes!" I say as I pointed at him. He looked like a dog really if he had a tail it would be waging at this point "Hell yes! Where do I get this work?!" He says loudly "Quiet down just look at your schedule and go to the classes after first block" I say happily.

He rushes outside of the door I smile as I could feel my cheeks grow red I touch my face "do I fever?" I mutter to myself. I hear a rolling chair noise appear behind me I turn around to see the school nurse with our history teacher sitting on her desk, "You lovebirds are so loud-" Miss Shinobu says with a annoyed expression on her face. "Ah, I'm so sorry miss-" I say bowing I feel someone go pass me "I'll be back later I guess-" Mr Tomioka says closing the door "Please don't come back" Shinobu says waving. I will never understand their relationship-