6 Steps to Love

6 Steps to Love

Pairing : Hori Masayuki x Kashima Yuu

.

There are five steps to reach your happiness with your love

.

First step is to realize

.

Kashima Yuu. That name belongs to a guy – err, a girl actually, whom easily mistaken as a guy because of her boyish appearance. She was gifted with flawless face along with a pair of bright green eyes that resemble the emerald gemstone. In addition of her silky navy blue hair and ‘princely’ attitude, she was called ‘The Prince of the School’ as she displays affection towards any girls in the school.

But right now, Kashima was thinking… deeply. After knowing Hori-senpai, she became the main star in the Drama Club, replacing the Hori-senpai himself. She came to know a lot more things, the feeling of satisfaction when she knew she succeed the play as the audience clapped their hands and of course, the different feelings when Hori-senpai praised her, scolded her or patted her back encouragingly.

She had seen many sides of him, many expression of him.

Except for one.

‘Hori-chan-senpai smiled gently at me, eyes filled with care and adoration.’ She thought while scribbling on her notebook. Kashima frowned and her face heating up when she realized she actually wrote her thoughts down. Luckily, none of her fangirls were there and there was only Mikoshiba who were seated in front of her, eyeing her curiously.

“What are you writing, Kashima?” Mikoshiba asked, leaning in to look at the notebook.

“N-nothing really important, my dear b-bambino.” Kashima tried to hide her embarrassment by her usual flirtatious lines, but failed miserably.

Mikoshiba frowned. His rival, the Prince of the School stuttered?

Err, did he heard it right?

Or was it just a fluke?

“Oi Kashima! It’s rare to hear you stutter. What happened to you? Did Hori-senpai smacked your head too hard? Or you hit on something while escaping from his wrath?” Mikoshiba placed a hand on his chin, guessing. “And I guess you should stop talking to me with those flirtatious lines.” He continued, a slight shade of pink tinting his cheeks.

“No! I didn’t hit my head on something, nor that senpai is chasing me. Well, he did chase me this morning though.” Kashima shuddered at the thought of Hori-chan-senpai chasing her through the hallway while swinging a broom on his hand and yelling out his name.

“So? What’s your problem then?” Mikoshiba inquired, raising a brow at his friend’s attitude.

“I don’t know, Mikoshiba! I think I just realized an important thing right now!” Kashima confessed, ruffling her blue hair.

“What important thing is that?” Mikoshiba furrowed his brows, thinking what will she say next.

“Uh, I think… ah, I think that… I might…” Kashima stopped. ‘Be in love with Hori-chan-senpai…’ she continued her unfinished sentence inside her head. She felt her heart beating faster than before, her face flushed red and her mind was filled with Hori-senpai’s image.

The way Hori-chan-senpai laughed; his voice didn’t sound so deep, but it was pleasuring sound that she would like to hear over and over again.