02;

vote n comment.
excuse any typos and/or mistakes.

HOOD FAME ;

┬┴┬┴┤1, 2, 3, 4!├┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┤WE DECLARE├┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┤A GANG WAR├┬┴┬┴

BERMAJ XIORIA BIANCHI

( burr-mahj
zee-or-ree-ah
bee-ahn-chee )

"Well, Kilina what'd you do this summer?" she asked herself. "I saw my friends kill a girl." she answered, nodding before looking over at me. "Got a nice ring to it, right?"

"What you think they did with her body?" I questioned as we sat in her bedroom.

"Cut it up, ate it, disfigured it, threw it in the dumpster, the possibilities are endless Maj."

oh...

"Think Mooney gon' come looking for us?"

She scoffed, standing up from her seat on the bed. "Fuck no, I mean--why would she?"

Watching her pace the room, I rubbed my arm. "I mean... you did kinda snitch..." I trailed off. "She's gonna probably come for us."

"Of course I'ma tell them niggas who shot their homeboy little sister! Especially with a nina to your fucking head!"

My hands flew up in defense, frowning. "I didn't say you were in the wrong... just thinking of possible outcomes ahead of time."

"I mean we did the right thing, going to get help. But what if they think we lying and try to come kill us." she sighed, her hands pulling her hair into a high ponytail. "Or Mooney and Rowdy get the whole Cobra crew at our necks." she ranted before grabbing me by the shoulders. "We just threw oil on the fire of a gang war. We're gonna fucking die Bermaj, seriously!"

I kept quiet, feeling my stomach churn.

"We're gonna get shot, raped, stabbed, beat, or all of the above and die. They gon' find us somewhere by Normal Avenue and their gonna give us some shitty ass funeral with dry ass chicken and post ghetto pictures of us on Instagram in clouds with angel wings! Who the fuck even knows if I'll be heaven?!"

This bitch is losing it.

"Kilina calm down..." I trailed off. staring at her as she let me go.

"I can't die at 17! I don't wanna be another statistic. Do you know how much shit I haven't done? I haven't even got to meet my celebrity crushes!"

"The last thing you should be worried about right now is meeting Lil Baby and Rod Wave..."

"But still!" she yelled back, pacing again. "I can't die now! We just fucking graduated! You want niggas smoking a Bermaj and Kilina pack?!"

"I mean maybe they won't tell them we the reasons they know who it is..." I shrugged, a single leg of mine bouncing as she scrunched her face up, looking at me like I was stupid.

"They can figure that shit out themselves! You know what..." she trailed off. "I got an idea."

Sighing, I raised my eyebrows. "What?"