iii-goodbye

i have a bunch of incorrect quotes and memes in the drafts, i will publish them soon. and i know we're technically not officially over, because aeda and george really need that last minute drama but still, i'm feeling nostalgic—

and crying.

honestly, this is the first roleplay that actually changed me so drastically. it was a rollercoaster, so thank you for that.

tracey, avana and sera, can you believe we met at the beginning of this thing (especially you tracey, i feel like i've known you much longer). and elijah, we were both writing like six lines when this thing started and i was intimidated of you—

i've made some of the best friends i have through this thing, i might just go cry again because it feels like the end of something bigger than a roleplay. honestly, i'll treasure this forever, because without it, i wouldn't be talking to half of you (and i owe that to lesly). hannah, elijah, avana, tracey, sera, ily guys.

anyways, wow, this rp improved my writing as well. i will never be at the level of some of you but before this, i could barely write 1500 characters and you guys have me writing two comments—. before this i could never.

i have avana to thank for that, so thank you for making me a better roleplayer, although you didn't know that until now (i think). the amount i admired your writing at the beginning though.

i don't know what i'm writing honestly, because the words crowding into my head have too much gibberish for anyone else to comprehend. although i hope you know what i'm trying to say, i'll probably write another thing at the very end because i owe so much to this one roleplay.

i swear, this was the first one i've ever made memes for, that deserves its own award.

like i said, i don't know what the heck i'm writing but goodbye to the masquerade. goodbye to elijah, ari and i constantly teasing you guys, goodbye to the murderous rhian and boring george, goodbye to the dead girls and the alive ones (not for long), goodbye to everything.

yes, i know we're still on the ceremony.