How Could They

I sat quietly on my bed today was the day the day when I had to leave I had to leave my family my friends my home and I had to go somewhere where I couldn't hurt anyone i didn't want to leave ,nobody does but as I looked at myself and what I could do I knew I had too leave I didn't want to hurt anyone  i didn't know what was wrong with me why was i different or why i was not like the others I had so many questioned but after my thought cleared away I realized i was dangerous and everybody thought so.Sadly I started to make sure I had every thing once I was sure everything i needed was in my bag i slung it over my shoulder. I yelled down the stairs that i was ready and headed down the steps. I walked out of the house where I was raised where all my memories were I slowly walked away waiting if anybody would stop me  after a while I knew all hope was lost, nobody would stop me I rode away on my horse how could they send their daughter away suddenly anger rushed threw my body and changed into sadness by know tears rushed down my cheeks as I spoke threw tears.

"How could they".even though I was sad and I was angry I kept on going, I wold not give in to thought that  my parents never loved me but as rode on i felt something course threw my blood I tried to resist the thought i couldn't i just can't i tried to forget it but it was hard how could i the thought was so strong i managed to pull myself together i tried to find i village but then i realized i shouldn't i could hurt the villagers where could i go i wished i could just turn around and go home but i couldn't they didn't love me if they loved me i wouldn't be here i clenched my fist and moved on from what i was thinking and i yanked the rained "

"Come on girl i told her,you can do this Lightning". I named her that because she runs really fast.  She darted across the land my red hair blew in front of my blue eyes i tried to blow it out of my face but it didn't work i yanked the reins and lightning skidded to a stop i pushed the hair out of my face i rode off again but this time with one hand as the other tried to keep my hair in place. I rode and rode until i was worn out it was night by know and i was shivering i unpacked my things and settled in and i tied lightning to a tree i pulled the sheets over me they weren't that thick but i could manage.  I couldn't help but to think that my family never loved me the way they didn't try to stop me the way they didn't cry I just couldn't take it anymore i had to wonder what did i do wrong that nobody liked me what did i do to deserve this my eyes drifted close and then i had a vision

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"they don't love me stop trying to trick me  "

"yes they do trust me"

"Stop it"

"you have to listen to me"

"no they hate me everybody does"

"that's not true"

"YES IT IS AND YOU KNOW THAT"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot upright, what was all the faces were blurred I lay back down must just be some stupid dream. I got up again, i think i'll fell better with a fire. I rubbed some flint together and it started a little fire  after gathering the fire wood and i lit a fire and i finally went back to sleep but this time peacefully.