Only Bad Boys Get The Whip

((A/N: I DO NOT KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS BUT HERE YOU GO! SUB!Kylox MOMMY MISTRESS!Reader. WARNINGS: Kylo gonna call you Mommy/ Mistress/ Goddess. You're gonna spank the shit out of him and uh, cockrings? LOL I don't know, enjoy?)) 

Without warning you burst into his room, your heels clicking loudly as you march up to him.

"Get on your fucking knees little boy." You demand, tone angry to let him know you mean business.

His deep brown eyes go wide. You've clearly caught him off guard.

"Mommy?" His voice is meek for such a large man.

"Did I stutter little boy? Get. On. Your. Fucking. Knees. Position One."

He doesn't need to be told twice. He knows exactly what his Mistress wants.

He drops to the floor, palms turned up on the tops of his knees with his head bowed in respect.

You stand over him now—the Supreme Leader of the First Order kneeling submissively at your feet.

He doesn't look at you. He isn't allowed to look at Mommy without her permission.

"You're a pitiful little fuck, you know that?" You growl, rage ripples through you. You can't remember a time you've been more furious with him.

The dark-haired man whimpers, shaking his head 'no'.

"No?? Don't even think about arguing with me." You grab a fist full of hair, wrenching his head back. He squeezes his eyes tightly shut from the pain.

"I know what you fucking did Kylo. I know you fucked one of your knights without my permission!"

He opens his eyes, fear written all over his face. He opens his mouth to deny it but you pull at his hair harder.

"Don't you DARE fucking deny it! Have you forgotten your rules?"

"Rule number three....No lying to Mommy." He recites from memory.

"That's right. So be a good boy and tell Mommy the truth."

"I-I was bad Mommy...." He's stalling, fearful of angering you further.

"I know that Kylo." You grit your teeth, becoming impatient.

"I disobeyed you. I fucked someone else without your permission. I'm sor-"

THAWK!

Your hand comes down onto Kylo's right cheek. The slap knocks him out of your grasp, sending him crashing to the floor.

"So weak." You think as you glare down at him in disgust.

No one got to see him like this. Only you. His Mommy. His Mistress. His Goddess. His Life.

When he looks back up at you, you see that the spot on his cheek is already a shade of red.

"Dirty little slut." You hiss, taking a dangerous step towards him.

He flinches away in response, trying to back away to the wall behind him.

"Did I say you could move away?"

Kylo stills, staring up at you with those lonely puppy dog eyes he likes trying to use on you.

"What does the slut have to say for himself?"

"Please Mistress....Please don't be mad."

You bring your hand above your head, slapping the other cheek. He tries to suppress the low moan that slips past his lips but you hear it.