chapter 24

Silently I stood there in shock, Am I seeing this right? Jungkook is right in front of brads gate..but how? Did he track me? He must've tracked me down. Just as I was about to leave I heard brads voice. "Well its nice seeing you again brother." My eyes widened did I hear that right brother?! Jungkook never told me he had a brother. Intrigued by there conversation I decided to stay for a few seconds. "Well i wish I could say the same, now you know why I'm here. Bring her out." Jungkooks voice was filled with anger and his expression was scary as hell.

"Ah..see brother I must say that I'm deeply sorry I don't have her." Brad said with a chuckle as he wiped away blood from his lips with a cloth. "Don't lie to me! I know you have her, I tracked her, it said she was hear!" Jungkook shouted furiously at brad, brad just looked at him amused at the reaction he got. "Well I did have her but you see, I underestimated her and well she beat the crap out of me and escaped. I must say you taught her very well." Jungkooks expression dropped into a frown, he didn't know if he should trust Brad or if he was lying. "You're lying!" Brad just chuckled at Jungkooks expression and gave him a cold stare. "I wish I was brother but unfortunately I'm not." For a split second I saw pain, sadness and disappointment in Jungkooks eyes. Did he really care for me? Shaking my head I decided to quietly walk away before I started crying, I was on the verge of tears and I had no idea why, I just wanted to cry and scream.

Slowly I walked into the forest trying not to step on any leaves or sticks but it was dark and I couldn't see, accidentally I stepped on a bunch of leaves and I heard them crack under my shoes. Paranoid I turn my head to look at Brad and Jungkook to see them both looking at the forest. Biting my bottom lip I slowly go behind one of the large trees trying to control my breath.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brad signaling one of his guards to go look at what made the sound. Taking in a deep breath I tried climbing the tree but found it useless, just as I was about to give up I saw a cave just a few meters away from the tree I was at. Quickly but silently I entered it. Once I entered my footsteps echoed threw the cave as I found a hiding spot. Hiding behind a big rock I hoped that there weren't any spiders but I couldn't care less, all I cared about was hiding away so they couldn't find me and use me, I'm not a toy I'm a human being.

After a few minutes I came out of my hiding place, taking of my shoes I silently tippy toed to the entrance of the cave and peaked around the corner of it. Taking a moment I observed the area in front of me, it was empty there was no sight of any one quickly I ran as fast as I could. Even tho I made a lot of noise I didn't care as long as I make it out of here I would be happy. While I was running I didn't see a branch  sticking out and tripped falling. A groan escaped my lips as I felt a burn on both my hands and on one of my kneecaps. Not giving a dam about it I quickly stood up and fixed my gown, just when I was about to run I stopped dead in my tracks. Jungkook was standing right in front of me, the moment he saw me his expression went from sad and gloomy to a happy one. Gulping I backed away slowly. "No y/n wait look please let me talk to you for a second." Jungkook said paranoid I could sense that he was scared I'm gonna run away and, I was planning on it.

"What?! Are you gonna try and act all nice so I can go with so that you can use me as you wish!?" Unknowingly tears started falling on my cheeks, I had no idea why I was crying. "Look I understand you're confused right kn-"

"Confused?!" I caught Jungkook off. "I'm more than confused, I'm scared! I'm terrified of what I don't know, I don't want to be used to please you and your plans I want to have time for myself and be free." Tears were know heavily streaming down my face as my voice was shaky.

I turn around to run again but stopped once I heard a crack in Jungkooks voice. "Wait Y/n I'm sorry, please forgive me." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes, I flashed him one last smile before disappearing.

"I'm sorry Joen Jungkook."

My heart hurt, it ached seeing him like that standing there with a pleading look and tears in his eyes, I couldn't stand it, I just could not bare to watch so I ran, which is something I wish I didn't do cause I regretted it.