The Rewards of Community Service.

"Mr. Malfoy because your actions during the battle of Hogwarts, you will not be going to Azakban, but we can't over look your involvement with the Dark Lord. Thus your punishment will be community service, Helping rebuilding Hogwarts before the new school year. You will be assigned someone to ensure you do the required work. And they will have the task you will be assigned to. The assigned person will be waiting outside. You will start tomorrow. And Mr. Malfoy please nice."

Kingsley handed a rolled up parchment to Lucius. Lucius took the parchment gave a letter nod and left the room. He was really glad he made a large donation, this helped his punishment be less severe. Though a week of community service was not on his list of things he wanted to do but going back to Azakban was not something he wanted to relive. Lucius closed the door and looked around the corridor there off to the side was a young woman sitting reading a folder. Her dark hair was pulled back into a French braid. She wore a black pencile skirt with a white blouse tucked into the waist of her skirt. She looked up when she heard Lucius walk up.

"Mr. Malfoy, I will be your ministry escort." She smiled as she got up from her stop on the bench. And held out her hand to him. "I am Hermione Granger, but you may call me Hermione."

Just his luck he was stuck with the golden girl. She lowered her hand.

"I'll walk you out while we discuss what we will be doing tomorrow." She turned and walked toward the lifts. "You and I will be working on the library sorting books and repairing them if needed. We will also be repairing the Library. And because it was not as badly damaged as other parts if the castle we will be alone in this project."

Lucius followed her listening. His eyes drifted down her body. She's slim with a very nice butt and her legs seemed to go for miles.
She has matured nicely, Lucius mused  what I would do to have those legs wrapped around- He quickly cut off his thoughts with a shake of his head. He should not be thinking that way about the golden girl. They walked into the Lyft and Hermione pressed the button for the atrium. As they rode Hermione continued tell Lucius about what they were assigned to do.

"Because the clean up and rebuild the words are down so you can apperate and disapperate  within the grounds and school." Hermione said kindly.

They then lapsed into silence.  Out of the corner of Hermione eye she looked at Lucius. Ever since she saw him her second year she thought he was handsome, even now. She did think he was evil but handsome people can be evil. She likes how he stood with so much confidence as if he owned the world. His dark robes tailored to fit him perfectly. Hermione bit her lip. The things I would like to do with him she thought.

Lucius watched as Hermione keep looking at him out of the corner of her eye. Her cheeks turned a slight pink as she but her lip. Maybe I should try something he thought to himself.

The Lyft stopped. the disembody voice announced "Atrium" and the doors slid open. The two stepped out. The atrium was pretty empty save for a few people here and there.

"I will see you tomorrow, at the Hogwarts library at seven." Hermione smiled and held out her hand to try and shake Lucius hand again. "And have a wonderful rest of the evening"

He gently took her hand and placed a small kiss on her knuckles. "Tomorrow at seven."

Hermione's cheeks turned red and he heard her gasp as soon as his lips touched her skin. Smirking he then left for the apperation points, Leaving a quite frazzled Hermione behind.

----
The next morning Lucius woke, showered and decided to wear more casual clothes, so black slacks and a white button up, the sleeves rolled to his elbows. After breakfast he apperated to the entrance of Hogwarts. All around were different witches and wizards working on building the now ruined castle. When he arrived at the libary he saw it was not to damaged by the battle. A few rows of shelves have fallen causing the books to be scattered all over. Hearing a noise he decided it may be Hermione so he went to investigate. He found her at a part of the Library that was still in tact. She had her back to him. She was wearing a short sleeve red blouse that tucked into black trousers. Her brown hair pulled back into a tight bun. She was reaching to place a book on the shelf but being unable to reach.