Ch 8- Day 3 (Part 1)

It was a confused and dizzy me when I woke up at 6:10 am sharp in the morning. Bright sunlight was enlightening our the room. I put on my specs and glanced at the window beside the washroom. I gave out a scream in terror "The window is open!" "I know" Mayu murmered sleepily. "Yeah!" said Angy who woke up scratching her head.
"Vas had felt someone walking up and down through the bed side last night, she even felt a cold thing pass by her." Angy said. Then I noticed the white bed sheets. They were blood red. I felt a sharp pang of pain in my left leg. Ashme bellowed out with anger," That bitch has scratched my waist" and showed us a three nailed long scratch along her waist roughly two fingers in length. I choked on my own saliva and coughed out loudly.
"What the hell" I screeched. 'Why do I feel pain I thought to myself and then I looked at my leg. It was bleeding profusely.
It was my blood that had stained the bed sheets. "Dang it!" I jumped out of the bed scurried towards the washroom to get myself clean while the others went up to call the service boys, so that the bedsheets get changed.
After 40 minutes of serious scrubbing and kind of feeling faint and breathing with my nose to avoid the smell of my blood, I let my blood flow down with the rush of tap water. I had even started to hum an off tune song while suddenly I felt a rapid dip in the temperature.
I felt an eerie coldness numb down my senses. My 6th sense warned me to get out of that place and was on a high alert then. I felt that I wasn't alone in that locked washroom. I clearly felt someone standing behind me. Through the corner of my eyes I could figure out that it was that same lady of the highway.
I felt a shiver run down my spine. I got goosebumps in my body. With whatever part of the blood I could scrape out of my leg, I thrust out of the washroom banging the door open and making everyonejump up in terror.
"What happenedto you!?" Ashme's eyes bulged out in horror. I looked like a possessed person with disheveled hair and swollen eyes. I smiled at them. I tried to make things look like nothing had happened to me. I looked into the mirror for the first time since I'd entered into this creepy place. I actually pitied my looks. I cursed myselffor not googling up about the place before coming here.
The other's had the same stature of mine but mine was worse. Some looked homeless and others looked like they had failed to submit an assignment within the given deadline in her office.
I applied medicine on my leg scar, which my dad had packed up for me and even applied it to Ashme's waist scar."So.... what do you think we should do?" Asked Angy. "Let's get our lunch. We already managed to skip our breakfast!!!" Mani tried to cheer our moods up.
I looked at my watch. It was already 12:50pm. 'Holy Crow! When did all these hours flew by?' I asked myself. 'Is that entity tampering the time?' I asked myself. We brushed our hair. All of us did our makeups and applied blush, because we girls know that blush can make you look lively and pretty even when you are dying from inside, and went out to have lunch at the lounge.
Vas, after a lot of arguements and composure, was the last one to leave and lock our room. We had our lunch together and spent some quality time with our other friends which we were devoiding the other's from. Then at 2:30pm we returned back to our hotel. No sooner did we enter into the premises of our hotel than I had felt the drastic dip in the temperature. I could sense that the temperature outside the hotel premises were nearly 5⁰ - 8⁰ more than what I was feeling.
I looked at my friends face to see if they had sensed anything like I did. I wantedto make myself believe that I was daydreaming. But, sadly I found no change in their facual expressions. 'Maybe, I was well adapted to these changes because of my previous experiences' I thought to myself. Things weren't just normal in here.
We needed to become more cautious and careful. As we have no other option than this. We were totally unaware of what was waiting for us that night. My musings were interrupted by Ashme's "Say something sis!" and I automatically gave a wry smile to everyone there.Mani was opening the door Angy exclaimed ,"Just one more night to go...I really feel relieved at the thought of leaving this place tomorrow!"
"Yeah" Vas seconded wholeheartedly. Then we heard Mani scream and sigh a 'OMG!!' and we also did hear a few sobs . We ran in and switched on the lights. We saw Mani sobbing. She was sitting on the floor.
"Wha-" I stopped in my mid word and tried to grasp the reality. 'This isn't actually possible' I tried to reason the occurrence and calm myself. We saw Mani's favourite hair brush. It was just broken into several pieces and strewn all around the floor of our room. We looked over to Mani who was speechless and just looking at the bits and pieces of the reminants of her beloved comb.