Chapter 2

-  Jonah Marais -

I was at the mall and I just got out of the Apple store. I was craving coffee in there the whole time. Thank gosh there is a Starbucks. 

After I got a coffee someone texted me. I got my phone from my pocket and it was Daniel. I was texting him back, not paying attention when I was walking and then I bumped into someone. 

 - Sofia -

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," I said.

"No, it is my fault. I was looking at my phone." He responded.

Me and him were grabbing the stuff we dropped. I did not get a glace of his face, but his voice sounded so familiar like I grew up with it.

- Jonah -

We got up and Sofia was standing there. "Hi, Sofia," I said. 

"Hi, Jonah," Sofia said. 

I missed that voice. Me and Sofia were best friends. I left Minnesota to join Why Don't We. We kept in touch but I got busy and we stopped texting and calling. "What brings you here?" she said. 

"Where on tour performing here for a bit," I replied. 

"That is great!" she said. 

"Has Minnesota changed since I left?"

"No, not that much."

"We should hang out sometime. You got my number right."

"Yeah that will be great and I have your number."

"Awesome see ya Sofia," I said happily as I walked away.

"Bye!" she said as she walked away in the other direction.  I missed her and now it will be like before I left. But I hope she is not mad at me for leaving her alone when I left to go with Why Don't We.