54.

Her.

5 in the morning.

I woke up from nagging craving for orange. As I bit back my groan, I nuzzled into my very huggable husband, who is very handsome and cute when he is asleep. His hold of me tightened slightly at what I smiled. 

On the one hand, I really want orange. On the other, I have no desire to get out of this extremely comfortable, warm, loving embrace and I am somewhat tired. But then again, I really really really want orange. 

"Snickerdoodle."- I mumbled and began very carefully and gently getting out of my favourite arms to be wrapped in. 

That would be cruel of me to wake up Leonardo as he is sleeping and with his exhausting and complex work, he needs good rest; moreover, he looks way too cozy to burst his peaceful bubble.

Since I am naked, I put on his shirt from yesterday and went downstairs. As I opened the fruit/vegetable fridge, I spotted my orange instantly. After peeling and cutting it, I ate it while rubbing my stomach with smile as I thought about initiator for such random cravings. 

When I finished, I went upstairs and cautiously got back in bed. I was quickly wrapped back in teddy-bear hug that made me full-on grin as my arms sneaked around his torso. 

"Are you alright, bambina?"- asked drowsily Leonardo as his eyes opened slowly. 

"Sì, just morning cravings. Everything is great."- I answered with reassuring smile and kissed his cheek while rubbing his strapping back, soothing him back to sleep. 

Leo kissed my forehead and held me closer, hiding his dreamy face in my hair. Shortly I fell asleep too, quickly at that. 

Him.

I woke up around 8AM and smiled in amusement at Camila, who nuzzled her breathtaking face in my neck and her grasp of my bicep tightened. 

As I pulled her frame impossibly close, I began rubbing her beautiful back. I do have to go to warehouse today, but fuck, I don't want to leave. I am unutterably addicted to her, dependent on her, needy in her attention and love that it gets hard to part each day more and more. I don't mind, though. 

Chuckle escaped from me when my wife cutely, sleepily mumbled my name, along with words "banana" and "bagel" in her sleep. She sleep talks, but extremely rarely; now, it is more often and it is the most adorable thing to hear. I adore her winsome habits, they are so precious and innocent. 

For a while I kept repeating my motions, grinning from joy as I listened to her amusing, sweet mumbles about me and food. After some time she woke up, snuggling into me more and I gladly let her. 

"Good morning, bambina."- I spoke happily and kissed her silky hair. 

"Good morning, Leo."- replied Camila and kissed my shoulder. 

We cuddled while her slender, petite finger traced my tattoos, lasting on her name a little bit longer, relaxing my already calm self even more at her loving touch. After a while we got up and went to take a shower together; then Cami did our routine for us after we brushed our teeth. We went to change shortly. 

I put on black suit with matching shirt and shoes; cologne was sprayed on my neck and left wrist and my hair was styled. All necklaces and the bracelet are on me as I never take them off, as well my wedding band. 

As I reached for hand watch, pair of petite arms wrapped around my waist from behind at what I smiled widely before turning around. 

Comeliness is complimented by neat, elegant makeup. Light blonde, voluminous, velvety, shiny hair is bouncing up and down in flawless waves. Sun kissed, dewy and clear skin is as touchable, soft, smooth as ever. Tight dress hugs her dainty, hourglass, slim and fit body remarkably well, showing off each curve and inch just right in all their glory.