Chaotic

It hurt.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe he had lost control and actually killed a helpless animal.

He hoped Yoongi wouldn't have thought too much about it otherwise he would have to answer questions about his condition.

He also wondered what else he may have done whilst he was out of control.

A series of questions spun around in his head, making him want to scream.

Taehyung had lost track of time and his thoughts were soon interrupted by Namjoon walking in.

"Hey Tae," he sounded nervous. "What happened last night? You lashed out on me and I feel like something's really off about you recently,"

Oh no.

Taehyung couldn't stop shaking. His face was stained with tears and his eyes were red and puffy. Upon noticing this, Namjoon ran up to his boyfriend and held him in his arms, stroking his hair to calm him down.

"What's going on? Please tell me," Namjoon was genuinely concerned; even scared.

Taehyung couldn't stop crying. He didn't want to let this affect Namjoon. Fuck, he didn't have a choice but to get it off his chest.

"I..." Taehyung finally looked up at Namjoon. "I think I have split personality disorder,"

---

Jungkook was lying when he told Yoongi that it was getting better. He was getting better; especially at eating. However, that didn't last long. There was no way he could put off a relapse, he knew that. The pressure from fans, the company, everything got too much and Jungkook found comfort in restricting his food intake. It was sort of like a game for him.

How was he supposed to be the perfect idol when he was this fucked up? Jungkook started tearing up, thoughts racing his mind.

No. He wasn't going to cut. He couldn't- he was done with that-

oh no. Perhaps he could.

No no no... I can't do this again....

Guilt.

Shame.

Regret.

Jungkook threw his blade across the bathroom floor, gripping his hair in agony.

Why was he like this? He had everything.

Fame. Money. Love.

Others would kill to be him. So why would he rather kill himself than live as Jeon Jungkook?

That's the terrible thing about mental disorders; you could have everything you ever want and they'll still find ways to fuck you up.

---

i am so high on caffeine right now hahshhxkdnd

hmmmm i miss reading lovely comments from my readers and feeling soft :(

so please comment n vote lol im not greedy shush

+{not proofread}+