Chapter 12

Wei wuxian decides to stay in lotus pier for the night. Ming lan and her sister were sleeping for the night. But Wei wuxian wasn't that tired so he went to walk for a bit and he saw madam Yu. He didn't know if he should go to her. Madam Yu saw him
"What are you doing here?"
Wei wuxian went to her and bow
"Madam Yu. I was just taking a walk please don't mind me."
She look at him for a moment and the two of them hear a voice
"A-Xian What are you doing here?"
They saw sect leader Jiang and madam Yu didn't look at him.but Wei wuxian answer him
"Uncle I was just taking a walk but it seems you have important things to discuss then I will take off."
Wei wuxian was going but sect leader Jiang want to stay because he needed here so he just sat down. Sect leader Jiang hand out a box to her. Madam Yu open the cover and see a green emerald hair pin and Wei wuxian was amusing.
"Why are you buying that useless thing to me? You know I don't need it."
"The hair pin is a good quality. I saw it's pretty so I bought it."
Wei wuxian tap his shoulder Sect leader Jiang understand what he was doing so he switched to another topic
"My lady I went to cloud recession. Sect leader Jin and I had discuss about A-li arrangement. And A-Xian reason for being here was some important discussion ."
Madam Yu then say
"A-li marriage was decided when I was with Jin zixuan mother it's there a problem with?"
Wei wuxian know what he was going to say. He held his hand and look at him in comfort. Sect leader Jiang smile at him and he looked at madam Yu then said
"Me and sect leader Jin had decided to break the marriage ."
Madam Yu was shocked and asked him
"What,why would you break the marriage?"
"Before I thought A-li and Young master Jin were in love with each other but after hearing A-Xian story of him. It looks like I was wrong we don't need to force it for them."
That When Wei wuxian spokes
"Young master Jin said to forget it about the marriage and I didn't like the attitude he was having."
Madam Yu turns to him and speak
"Did he really said that? How dare he. How he cannot understand?A-Li is a good a girl and soon he will fall for her,besides you know the yilingwei sect was a close relative because of marriage.Also the Jin sect was friend with my sect so what wrong with Jiang sect to become relative to the Jin sect?"
Wei wuxian then said
"But madam Yu it's them who is going to be together for the rest of their life. If they were to bond with adults protect."
"Just like us isn't it?"
They were shocked they trying to explain that not what they meant but madam Yu storm off without a word Wei wuxian bow to went to walk around again and he find Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng bow to him
"Thank you for standing up for my sister I really appreciate."
Wei wuxian nodded and when walking back to the Guest room. He saw a man with dark clothes and kneeling to him. It's was the spy he send. And the man spoke
"Sect leader we have found out that the wen was going to destroy the cloud recession What should we do?"
Wei wuxian answer him
"Don't worry I already sent lan master a letter about the wen but I don't know if he is going to believe it.so you will go to cloud recession when the day have arrived, and find either second master lan or his brother, you have to sneak them into a place in yiling remember carefully don't let anyone know where they are. Got it?"
The black man nodded and he went off.