0

Jimin's POV

Jimin's alarm was heard, he had started to wake up a bit his eyes fluttering open. 

He sat up in his bed while rubbing his eyes, he was still tired but he still had to get up because of work.

He had got out of bed and had went out his room heading to the bathroom, he went inside the bathroom and started to undress.

He had then got in the shower and started to wash himself using his favorite vanilla scented soap.

time skip

Jimin had finished washing himself and had got out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around himself and looked in the mirror and started to do his daily routine (wash his face, brush his teeth etc..).

He had then walked out the bathroom and had went back in his room, he then went to his closet and searched for something to wear and after a a few mins he finally found something.

outfit reference

He then got his favorite vanilla scented perfumed and sprayed it everywhere on himself, he had got his purse and got his lip gloss and put it on before heading out his apartment room and heading to work

After a few minutes to arrived at worked, he had walked since it wasn't that far.

"Hey Jimin hyung!" Tae had said happily and went to Jimin and had hugged him.

"Hey taetae" Jimin giggled and hugged Tae back.

Tae pulled away from the hug,

"How are you?" Tae asked.

"I'm good, how about you?" Jimin smiled as usual.

"I'm good as well, and guess what" Tae said while smiling.

"what?" I asked.

"I confessed to Yoongi hyung and..." Tae smiled brightly.

"And what tell me already" Jimin said with a lil giggle.

"Me and him are now dating!" Tae said excitedly.

"About time ya'll two started dating" Jimin laughed a bit.

"I know right, well anyways you should change into uniform" Tae said.

"Oh right! i almost forgot" Jimin giggled and went in the back where the uniforms were and had grabbed one then went to the bathroom to change into it.

Once he had finished changing, he had wet out the bathroom and had went up to the cafe counter.

-

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook was walking to the Cafe with his friend's Namjoon, and Yoongi, They had went inside.

"Who's gonna order?" Jungkook asked.

"You" Yoongi replied.

"Imma go sit down as well" Namjoon said before him and Yoongi sat down.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at them and walked to the cafe counter,

"Excuse me i'd like to order something" I said and looked at the barista.

The pink haired barista looked at the male-

TBC-