1

Jimin's POV

" Excuse me, i'd like to order something" 

Jimin had turned and looked at the male and ended up staring at the male for a long time,

-Dam he's hot....tall too...his arm muscles..are so big...I wonder how big his- 

"Excuse me?" Jungkook said waving his hand in front of the barista's face.

Jimin shook his thought's away, and looked at the male with a sweet smile.

"What would you like to order sir?" Jimin asked.

-

Jungkook's POV

-Weird....dis dude is cute tho ngl....-

Jungkook had then ordered three iced latte's and a muffin, the barista started to make the iced latte's and once he was done he put them on the counter and got a muffin out on the counter.

Jungkook had payed for it and took the the iced lattes and muffin, he then started to walk over to his friends and gave them their drinks.

He then sat down and got his muffin, he was about to take a bite before he felt a paper at the bottom of the muffin's wrapper.

He opened it and it showed a phone number then a 'call me!' after, he then looked at the barista.

The barista had winked at him before looking away, Jungkook smirked and chuckled.

Jungkook then started to drink his iced latte and ate his muffin as his friends were having the most random conversation. 

After a few minutes Jungkook and his friends had finished their drinks, they had got up and had started to walk out the cafe but all Jungkook could think about was the cute barista guy.