chapteror see ve en ten part two??

Archie was perplexed , and well confusion. "WHY TF IS THERE A PART TWO" Archie screamed at narotor very madly. You piece of shit don't you fucking talk to me like that again. "Watch me h oe" Archie said very amgrilly. Bitch I'ma fucking hire a hitman to kill you and- OH! I forgot I was narrowing sorry about the retarted piece of shit being stupid. Anyways...

Archie and Mike thought their life was completataed. But they didn't know about the danger man who was probably gonna strike soon...   

Archie was blindedfolded by Mike. "Bitch where TF am I going", "somewhere" Mike reponnnndeead. "Am I gonna hit a tree?",  "No", "Am I gonna hit a tree", "no", Am I gonna hit a tree-", "FOR FUCKS SAKE NO YOUR NOT GONNA HIT A GODDAMN TREE". "Fatass" Archie countered, "loser" Mike snapped bac.

Because Mike was fucking obese it took them 47+ hours to get to the beach, which was only a ten minute walk for non fatass's. Mike tooled off blindfold, Mike and Archie then started in distance. "Wtf am I supposed to be looking at hoe", Archie deadpanned , "idk m8-" then Mike gets hit with coconut his own kind had beyetryeyryeytrayed him. "NO! Mike don't fucking leave me or I won't have anyone to simp with o-or make fun of and nobody to fuck-and ah shit he's already knocked out fucking wasted my time".

They went to hospital. Big brain doctor said Mike was in coooom cave coma. "Coom cave coma bad coma bc they get diagnosed with man tits when they get out of coom cave coma". I want man tits Archie thought sadly, he really wanted man tits since it was the closest he could get to acually touching booobys. "Is that all cuz damn I wanna get hit by coconut now I need me some man tits", the doctors looked at Archie like 'tf you say retard' and then walked away from Archie.

Archie headed to house home to tell XxThiccyNickyxX, kat, buff Amy, funny menzx, froggggg, and Cake about what happened to Mike. "LETS CELEBRATION :DDDDDDDS" cake said while opening a can of root beer. Everyone hap bois.

Suddenly lights go fLicKer fLickEr. Then the lights turn on and everyonessszz sees buff Amy stabbed on grounnnndd.

To be continueationed