~ Helping him.-?

(In this story they're literally animatronics , ya. And yes I made the cover for this chapter and yes in this story Springtrap is in Fredbears Family Diner (or Fredbear And Friends however you want to call it) while Springbonnie is still around)

No one's POV ~
Mike , the nightguard was working his second night at the pizzeria , he sighed and checked the cameras. No need to worry much for now , its only 1 am he thought to himself , trying to calm himself obviously stressing about what were to come later in the night.

~ Time Skip : 3:06 AM ~

Bonnie , Chica and Springbonnie have all moved now. Mike checked the cameras only to see the two in the hall outside his left door were filled with static , he stood up and quickly headed toward the door to the left hallway to close it.

Springtrap had woken up and has moved down close to the office slyly, trying his best to avoid the view of the cameras , which actually worked for once. He waited for the right moment until he finally ran into the office , only to bump into a golden rabbit causing him to fall backwards onto the floor.

~Springbonnie's POV~ (Omg i'm so bad at this :( )

As soon as Mike closed the door I quickly grabbed the bottom and pulled it up , sliding under and grabbing him by the throat. He struggled with intense fear under me as he started to hit my chest as if it were to harm me in any way. Rolling my eyes I placed a firm grip on his head with my hand , putting my thumb on his forehead slowly putting pressure onto it until it finally cracked his skull and crushed it- dropping him on the floor I admired my kill proudly only to feel something or well , someone hit my back.

~ Back to no ones POV ~ (AgH i'M so bAd)

Springbonnie turned around only to see the slightly shorter animatronic on the floor , looking up at him with an annoyed look.
"Oh come on! Can't I get the kill for once?!" He 'growled' and stood up.
"Springtrap .. i'm not surprised. " Springbonnie leaned against the doorframe and flicked Springtraps nose. Flinching , the green rabbit turned around and started to walk back to parts and service room , sighing a bit.

~Springbonnies POV ~
He turned and started to walk away , I guessed that he was going back to the parts and service room since no one really hangs out with him or anything. maybe i'll try to gain his trust? i mean.. everyone judges him for his look at this point.. and with that I ran up to Springtrap "Springtrap wait!" I said while grabbing his arm
"Hmm? What do you want?" He glanced back at me
"I'm gonna need some help cleaning my suit from this blood , mind giving a hand?"
"Ask someone else."
"It'll be quick , also they'd be too lazy to help me anyway"
"Fredbear?"
"please?"
He looked at me confused for a moment then finally nodded. I chuckled and gently scratched just below his full ear
"I knew you'd get there" I said in an almost 'awarding' voice. No response. I felt something against my hand , looking over to see Springtrap's ear twitching a bit and hearing a low purr coming from him (Idk if im using that correctly.. I-) Aww , its like a puppy but , Springtrap- I removed my hand and signiled him to follow me.

~ Time Skip , 5:57 AM ~
~ No ones POV ~
Springtrap was almost done cleaning the blood off of Springbonnie's golden suit. Cleaning the last bit on Springbonnie's chest
"There you go , all done-" He looked up at Springbonnie.
"Thanks , I really appreciate it"
"Your welcome.." he glanced at Springbonnie's eyes then looked away , mumbling something.
"What? I can't hear you.-"
Springtraps ears lowered over his own face a bit (if you know what I mean ) in an embarrassed way
"Can you do that thing again? You know.. scratch below my ear..?"
"Su-" he got cut off by the 6AM bell , "I have to go! Maybe next time" and with that Springbonnie quickly ran back to his stage with Fredbear. "sorry Fredbear , I was caught up with something"
"Caught up with a creep? Mhm , okay. "
Springbonnie's ears lowered for a moment only to go back up at the sound of children and parents entering the building.

~Springtraps POV~
I sighed and walked to the parts and service , of course. Entering , I heard the door slam behind me , the room becoming pitch black. "Hello..? Whos there-..?!" Inyelled a bit backing up into a wall , feeling somewhat safer than being around the center of the room. Looking around I spotted a pair of white eyes coming closer to me through the dark "G-Golden Freddy.."

~6PM , with Springbonnie ~
Gosh the children were very hyper today! At least now we have 6 hours to do whatever we want until the new nightguard comes. Say , I wonder what Springtrap is up to? I got off the stage and headed towards parts and service , only to be stopped by Chica running up to me ,
"Springbonnie, Springbonnie! How are you today?"
"Oh .. I'm doing great Chica , now if you excuse me I'm going to parts and service so i'll talk to you later"
"Huh why? That weird animatronic is in there.. he could hurt you! "
I narrowed my eye lids and pushed her away hearing her sigh an "okay" as I headed to parts and service. I knocked at the door. No reply. I knocked again but louder. Still nothing? I pushed the door open a slowly and heard faint crying coming from the room "Springtrap you here?" my voice echoed a bit as for the room was pretty empty. Only a couple boxes and broken endo skeletons. Pushing the door open more I went inside , my ears perking up surprised , seeing the stubborn , yet a little shy , torn up rabbit sat in the corner of the room sobbing quietly with his knees to his chest. I close the door a little still leaving enough light to see and go over to him. "Springtrap..? Hey , hey whats up?" I sit down beside him , gently placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Why.. why would you *sob* care anyway? Leave me alone.." he looked at me then turned away
"I do care , tell me please , I'm not like the others" no answer this time. I slightly growl then grab him causing him to jump a bit and pull him onto my lap hugging him. To my surprise this changed his mind awfully quickly
"Golden Freddy.. h-he hurts me alot for the sake of his f-fun.." he looked at me with a scared look as if it were to happen again right now. I wiped his tears and got up "come with me , you can stay with me for now" I held my hand out to help him up.
"Are you sure..?"
"Totally"
He grabbed my hand and got up then followed my lead

~ 2 Minutes Later ~
"Why are we going to the others?" Springtrap asked
"I'm going to introduce you to them , and they're gonna learn to never judge you again over time" I looked back at him , earning a nod from him.
"Hey guys! I've got something I want to show you."
Foxy walks over along with Chica from the kitchen while Freddy and Bonnie pause their practice for showtime and come over too.
"What do y' want to show us matey?" Foxy asked tilting his head a bit like a confused puppy
"Oh oh! Is it more pizza?" Chica asked , of course she thinks it'd be pizza
"Doubt" Bonnie rolls his eyes at Chica's words
"Alright guys. No its not pizza , its something well.-" I paused for a moment trying to find the right words.
"Something what?" Bonnie asks crossing his arms , a bit impatient like he usually is.
"I guess you could say he's quite "fragile". So please don't upset him in any way"
"A new member?" Freddy narrowed one eye lid trying to guess like a child or something like that.
"No.. but he's a , friend of mine" I nudged Springtrap who was behind me with my elbow , he put his hand on my shoulder and slightly moved from behind me into everyones view then waved a bit

(This will probably get like no views at all but i'ma keep writing and be hopeful  ;-; mostly because I enjoy this somehow)