~ Getting Used To It And..Jealousy?~

(I drew the cover for this chapter :') )

~ A couple days after introducing Springtrap to everyone~
~04:38 AM~
~Springtrap's POV~
It's hard getting used to everyone , no one did really talk to me yet , but they're starting to show at least some respect by letting me wander around and do my thing without being told to go back to my "own room" for once. I wonder how long it'll take them to realize i'm not bad.. I sighed and shrugged it off , sitting down in one of the seats at a party table already set up for the next birthday.

~Chica's POV~
"Hey Bonnie! Can I sit with you while you practice for the show?" I asked him with some hype - like tone in it
"Go ahead " He continued to play his guitar and hummed to himself
"Soo , about that new guy - well Springtrap. What do you think about him?" I glanced over at Springtrap whilst speaking.
"Oh him? Don't know , don't care"
"Bonnieee , you have to think something about him , right?"
"Well here's something. I'm not bothered to even take notice of him around for now."
I sighed and got up "okay then whatever" I rolled my eyes and walked over to Springtrap. "Hey uh Springtrap?" I saw him look over at me for a moment then look back at the table with his ears lowering above his face in a rather shy way? "Well uhh.. how are you?" It took a couple moments before he finally answered
"I'm , I'm alright , you?"
"I'm doing great thanks! How come your so shy at times? and others so stubborn?" I slowly sat down in a seat beside him
"It's new to me to be around lots of animatronics , and when one is enough to harm me , then i'm not too confident around more thats all" His ears lowered as he spoke. harm him? who in the pizzaria has harmed him?
"Oh , well - I'm Chica! And don't worry , I'm probably the nicest out of Foxy , Bonnie and Freddy."
"Oh. .. its nice talking with you then Chica  " He looked at me less nervous than he had before and I giggled
"Nice talking to you too , Springtrap. I'll be heading off now , talk to you later! " I got up and went back to Bonnie and Freddy on the stage.

~Springtraps POV ~
Does that mean we're friends? Nah..she only talked to me.. but it sure did feel nice to have someone talk to me apart from Springbonnie. I smiled a bit  and walked over to Springbonnie and Fredbears stage. I figured that the nightguard had already been killed since everyone is at their stages or doing something else. I noticed Fredbear glance at me from across the room from whatever the hell he's doing,i ignore it and look at the stage to see Springbonnie with his back turned kneeling down , probably sorting things out on the stage and preparing by the looks of it.
"Hey Springbonnie?" I got up onto the stage and sat down beside him since he was already kneeling.
"Oh hey , whats up?" he finished what he was doing and looked at me , sitting down in front of me.
"Nothing really .. I guess I just came to see you"
"Oh? Okay. How have the past few days been?"
"Well , good i guess , but today I spoke to someone , Chica. She seems really nice" I smiled
"Thats great to hear" Springbonnie told me sounding like he was proud of me in a way. We went silent for a moment until he broke the silence "Hey Springtrap? Remember when you cleaned the blood off my suit a couple days ago?"
I nodded a bit confused
"Well you asked me if I could scratch beneath your ear again , I had to get to my stage so.." he cut off and pulled me closer to him and gently placed his hand on the side of my head and started to scratch below my ear gently , blushing a bit (don't come at me on how they can blush :^) rested my head in his hand while he continued , my ear twitching in a happy way.

~Fredbears POV ~
I saw Springtrap not long ago by the stage , what on earth did he want this time? It's like he's trying to take Springbonnie away from me (Fredbear and Springbonnie aren't together but Fredbear seceretly likes him) I look over to see them sat on the stage together , what?! I shake my head and try to act it
off and walk to the stage
, "hey Springbonnie bud , mind helping me with something?" he looked at me and   shook his head
"Maybe later"
"Why? It won't be long" I crossed my arms and tilted my head , narrowing one eye lid
"Well I just want to spend some time with Springtrap so he isn't so lonely throughout the day" he replied and turned back to Springtrap who didn't seem to say anything nor pay attention to me
"Springbonnie" I started in a serious voice "you barely pay attention to me anymore because of that thing " I figured I went a little far with that as for Springbonnie got up and turned to me with a stern look
" What do you mean 'that thing'? He's one of us too Fredbear! "
My ears flattened at the tone of his voice , he never raised his voice at me..
"I-.."
"Just go for now we'll talk later"
Sighing , I growled under my breath and went to the office since there was no guard and sat down that Springtrap is getting in the way of things all the time! Ugh I  rolled me eyes at the thought of them hanging out awfully often.

~ Freddy's POV ~
"Oi Foxy , why don't you come rate out practice just like you wanted to eh?"
Foxy looked out of the curtain and went over to us with a forgotten look
"I forgot sorry matey , heh" He looked down and I rolled my eyes and got onto stage with Bonnie
"Wait where's Chica?"
"My cupcake!! Where is it???" I heard a voice come from the kitchen Chica of course she lost her cupcake again
"We'll find it later Chica! You can practice without cupcake!"
"Noooo!!!" I heard her stamp on the ground annoyed , Bonnie butted in and yelled across the room
"If you don't practice ONCE without that cupcake i'll make you get used to never having it!!" and with that she came running to us and jumped onto stage
"Sorry Bonnie" she said , obviously not sorry but scared that what he said was true. Knowing Bonnie he probably would if Freddy would actually let him for once

~ No ones POV ~
~05:58~
Springtrap has already went backstage as for he was too scared to go to parts and service , his "old home" . He feared that Golden Freddy animatronic , it confused him at the fact that Golden can touch and harm him yet his body being untouchable like a ghost to Springtrap. He shrugged if off and looked around for something to keep him occupied for the next boring six hours. Doing so , he shuffled some boxes hoping to find something interesting- he noticed a box that had been brightly painted and was slightly open. Pulling it out he swept the dust off and took the lid off only to find some sort of , puppet? laying inside. Huh,whats a puppet doing here , this place only has animatronics right? or maybe I've missed out. I won't bother asking anything to anyone. he picked the puppet out of the box carefully , noticing the eyes were sort of lit up? Theres no way this thing was activated , its not even an animatronic so that dosen't make sense. Springtrap was about to check its body for any signs of animatronic parts until something grabbed my neck and pushed me backwards "gah!" he screeched a little , shocked from the unexpected moment.  Getting back to thinking he looked up to see the puppet he took out of the box earlier , towering over him.

(Oof i'm really bad at this)