The start of...training

Izuku woke up, finding that the only body parts that the horde of ants had was his upper chest area, his neck, and his head, which only goes up to the eyes. Izuku had found that this was always how he woke up, which scared him when he first woke up after being a full horde of ants. Slowly looking around on his bead, he saw the rest of his ants, sprawled out across the bed, the ants then started to come back to Izuku, slowly forming the rest of his body. Once he was whole again, he started to go down into the common area in the orphanage, he was greeted by several orphanage workers along the way with Izuku just saying "Hi" to them in his usual neutral expression.

Over the ten years that his quirk fully manifested, the only people who didn't say that he would end up being a villain were the orphanage staff, who would always treat him as if he was just another person with an ordinary quirk, and Kamakiri, who doesn't really care that he's a horde of ants shaped as a human. He was lucky that some people just don't care on his appearance, because then he would likely be a lot more lonelier than he already was. When he arrived in the common area he had a simple bowl of cereal, however, he couldn't eat like how a normal person would, no, he had to make his ants eat, and somehow that would fill him up. So he did just that and made the ants on his fingers eat the cereal.

Once his ants were finished eating his cereal, as he finished, Izuku started thinking to himself, I have two years until I can take the U.A. entrance exams and then I can prove to everyone that I'm not a future villain, he thought to himself. Izuku wanted to become a hero for two reasons: one, its so that he can prove the people who said he was a future villain wrong and two, was so that he could help people in need. One thing was for certain though, he was going to have to train, like a lot.

As Izuku was getting ready, he decided that he should probably feed his pet ants, said ants weren't part of Izuku, and dropped some dead insects in his formicarium, now that his ants were fed, Izuku decided to continue getting dressed into his school uniform. As it was nuisance getting all of the ants that make him to stay still for too long, Izuku just turned himself into a layer of ants and slid his ants into the school uniform, then the ants took shape of Izuku, and just like that, Izuku is now ready.

As Izuku was walking towards school he was think, I know I need to train but how and where do I train? I mean I could train in my room as it's big enough, but how do I train?, Izuku asked himself. He was getting nearer to the school, so Izuku decided to put that question on the back burner until he got back to the orphanage. As Izuku got to his class, minding his own business, he made his way towards his seat, all the way at the back, Izuku didn't really mind that his seat was always at the back of every class he had, it just meant not much attention was drawn to Izuku, which was good.

Whilst waiting for their homeroom teacher, Izuku pulled out a book about the history of quirks, whilst reading his book, Izuku noticed that more and more people were entering the classroom that Izuku was in. As always, people mainly avoided him, but one person never seemed to want to avoid him. "Hey, villain, are you reading how to take down different quirks?", of course, not a single day goes by without being reminded that he's a villain by Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku just shrugged at Bakugo, "...sure", Izuku responded, blankly, which only seemed to aggravate Bakugo as tiny sparks flew off of Bakugo's hands.

However, the tiny sparks soon died as Bakugo put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, Bakugo's hand started to smoke, Bakugo also gave off a smug grin, "well then, looks like its my job to teach you your place, isn't it?", after Bakugo had said that, the bell went off, indicating that classes were about to start. Izuku, now putting away his book about quirks, only sighed in mild annoyance, he was starting to think that, maybe, Bakugo really shouldn't become a hero with an attitude like that. But, in Bakugo's eyes Izuku was just another villain, Izuku didn't really know what to think of Bakugo anymore.