Chapter one: the begining

There lives a young 14 year old girl who was named Lisa. Lisa lived with her father David, younger brother max and her mother in law Emma. Lisa loved her life because she gets to stay at home and never have to go to a real high school because she is home schooled which she likes very much but she always wished that she could go to a real high school and have some friends and maybe even a boyfriend.

On a silent night, when Lisa was brushing her hair she heard her parents talking so she listened in and heard her parents talking about sending Lisa to a real high school but to do that they have to find a school that will accept her and once that happens they will have to grab the stuff she will need for the year.

When Lisa heard this she was so excited that she fell off her bed and kept smiling. When her parents heard the noise they asked if everything was okay so she said "yes I just slept move again." When Lisa finally went to sleep she was dreaming about how a real school would be like and how her wish came true.

--------------------------------------------- the next day-------------------------------------------

When Lisa woken up she got changed and walked down joyfully but she tried to hide her excitement so they would not know she listened in. When she got down the stairs, her parents were smiling and said "hello darling, had a nice sleep." Lisa nodded her head and took a seat near her parents at the table filing up a cup of orange juice. Lisa asked what her parents were smiling about but she already knew the answer.

Lisa's father (David) POV:

I looked at my wife Emma and then at my daughter Lisa and I knew it was time to tell her that we decided that it was time for her to go to a real high school to meet new people and have different chances to take in life. I looked at my wife again and she nodded her head to tell me I should say it now so I started by "Lisa, your mother and I have decried that there should be a change that you get to go to a real high school to see how it is if that is how you would like it." Lisa jumped up from her seat smiling heaps and then she went to Emma and I giving us big hugs while saying thank you many times.

Lisa's POV:

I can not believe that my parents said I can go to a high school which means my wish came true but which school should I go to. I looked at my parents and asked "which school am I going to." My mother answered by saying "we are still looking for a school....." But before she could continue her phone started ringing so she left the room to answer it. When my mum came in she was smiling so I asked who it was and she answered "oh it was nothing, just a school who would like you to go to their school with a scholarship." Once I heard this I started jumping up in joy and said "when do I start because I would have to buy the equipment I need." My parents told me that I will be starting in one week time.
____________________________________________________________

Hi,

Please tell me how this first part is and remember if you like, you can comment and vote.