Finally Home

A/n I'm the big Dumb :)

Enjoy

🌸........................🌸
Y/n pov (because I'm uncreative)

It's finally time to go home. I'm gonna miss working with Mirko. Even if she was really hard on me. I'm still sore.

I'm currently on the train on my way home. I'm sitting alone on my phone. In waiting to see if any of my classmates are taking this same train home today. So far no.

The train stops and more passengers board along with some leaving. One of the boarding passengers happens to be my good friend and Waifu Momo.

"Momo! Over here!" I stand up and shout at my black haired friend.

She quickly turns her head to face me and walks over. I immediately jump into her arms and wrap my legs around her.

"I missed youuu! Soooo much!" I exclaim rubbing our cheeks together.

She chuckles. "I missed you to N/n!" She says setting me down on the ground. "How was your internship?"

"It was great! I got to train with Mirko! She goes hard bruh. I'm still sore! We didn't do a lot of quirk training. Mostly physical training." I reply.

"That's good. My internship was quite interesting as well." She says.

We sit down and continue our conversation until my stop came up. When that happened I stood up and waved my friend goodbye and start walking home.

Once home, I open the door to my apartment. I call out to my brother and get no response. He's probably on hero duty right now.

I just walk to my room and start unpacking my bag. While doing this, I get a text. I pick up my phone and see who texted me.

Wife😘❤
Just realized I've never been to your place before.

Me:
And I've never been to your place.
We've only ever hung out at school or at one of the other girls' place.

Wife😘❤
Yeah. We gotta hang out. When's good for you?

Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

Me:
Well......
I'm going on my first date with Izu this Saturday.
Maybe we could hangout at my place then you could help me get ready.
I've never been on a date before so I need lots of help.

Wife😘❤
Omg! Yesss!
Let's do it!
Maybe we can invite some did the girls?

Me:
Yeah I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Wife😘❤
Ok I'll let them know
See you tomorrow.❤

Me:
Ok❤

I put my phone down and decide to go to the kitchen. I'm hungry so I think I'll make some f/f. I deserve a treat after all that hard work.

I open up the fridge and get out the necessary ingredients and start cooking.

While I'm finishing my cooking, I hear the door open.

"Y/n! Are you home?" Shouts my dear annoying brother.

"In the kitchen!" I shout back. I don't know why we're shouting.

I had only a few moments before my brother runs into the kitchen and starts squeezing me.

"I missed you!" He says.

"More like you missed my cooking. You probably only ate insta-noodles while I was gone."

He runs the back of his neck and laughs awkwardly. "How'd ya know?"

"I'm Y/n. I know everything." I say with a straight face.

"Dinner smells amazing. Are you making f/f?"

"Yeah. Be a dear. Go set the table. And take these side dishes with you."

He mumbles some stuff under his breath and leaves to go set the table.

🌸.......................🌸

"That was good!" I say as I finish my last bite of food. I stretch my back over my chair and pat my stomach.

"Sure was! You make the best food! I don't know what I'd do without you!"

"Getting fat eating all that ramen and junk food you eat." I grumble.

He puts his hands on his chest. "*gasp* I'm hurt!"

"Good. Now you can wash the dishes. I'm gonna go to my room and sleep. I'm tired."

"Fine. Go be lazy."

"I will. Thank you." I say and walk to my room.

I get changed and lay on my bed. I smile for a second and slip into a peaceful sleep.

🌸............................🌸

A/n

Cause I I I'm in the stars tonight. Now watch me bring the fire set the night alight. Shining through the city with a little funk and song.