Wow

Groaning as you rolled over you glanced at the clock. 7:02. Ugh. Demi has jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom had woken you up. It wasn't until she began emptying the contents of her stomach did you run into to check on her. Pitiful. That was the only thing you could think of. You wife was there, on her knees clutching the toilet. You pulled her hair into a bun and began rubbing her back.

"Get out, this is disgusting." She moaned before she threw up again. "Hush, baby, I'm here for it all."

15 minutes later you're guiding her back to the bed. Grabbing a small garbage can setting it beside her. "I'm gonna run and get you some water, I'll be right back." Demi just nodded as she rolled onto her side holding your pillow. Ugh what if she's sick. You're supposed to leave for tour tomorrow. Maybe rest will help. Setting the water in the night stand you climbed back into bed and wrapped your arms around your wife. Falling back into dreamland quickly.

Waking up this time to an empty bed was a little different than this morning. Checking your phone you seen the time. 11:58. Demi wasn't in the bathroom. You threw on some shorts and made your way to the stairs, quickening your pace when you heard glass breaking. You ran into the kitchen. Your wife was on the counter on her knees trying to get the extra jar of pickles down. Which was now busted on the kitchen floor. You began laughing when she looked up at you with the most innocent face.

"I woke you up didn't I?" She asked giving you the biggest puppy dog eyes. You couldn't bare to tell her the truth. "No I've been up for a minute or two. Did you already eat the rest of the pickles?" There was a bowl of pickles sitting in the counter so you knew she had finished off the jar. Demi just out her head down. "I've just been wanting them so bad! They're so good!" She said while reaching in the fridge to grab the peanut butter. That was when it hit you. Oh fuck. Dianna has told you that she ate pickles and peanut butter when she was pregnant with Dallas and Demi. But.. she took a test.. it was negative. This morning Demi was throwing up. Demi was sick. In the morning. FUCKING MORNING SICKNESS. And right now, your wife is dipping pickles in the peanut butter jar and moaning at the taste. She's pregnant. Demi's pregnant.

"We have to go to CVS." She looked at you funny. "Uh, why's that?" You shook your head hoping to clear out the thoughts. "Baby, you threw up this morning. And since when have you ever ate pickles and peanut butter. Plus you've ate a whole jar in two days. You had morning sickness. You're having crav..."

Her jaw dropped. "We have to go to CVS.. like.. now." You got to thinking. "Wait wait, we can't go. If it got leaked that one of us bought a pregnancy test it'll be in the media faster than anything. I'll call Kelsey."

"Y/N whats up, y'all need anything I'm about to head over."

"Hey Kels, actually that's why I was calling. Can you stop at CVS for us?"

"Yeah, that's cool what do you need me to get?"

"Well, do you think you could bring a few pregnancy tests by?"

Kelsey actually walked in on the last pregnancy test when Demi was showing you it was negative. You both had made her sign her life away and swear she wouldn't tell anyone. Plus she was the most trusted. Demi loved her to death. So it was fitting that besides you two Kelsey knew about.

"Uh, yeah. But didn't she already take one?"

"She did, negative ya know. But this morning she's puking. She literally ate a jar of pickles. And she's currently smothering them in peanut butter. So.. yeah."

You were sitting on the bathroom floor beside Kelsey. Demi was setting in the bathtub. The test laying on the bathroom sink. Demi's phone laying in her lap.

"Is it just me or is this the longest three minutes of my life?" Kelsey said impatiently. You just nodded your head in agreement while Demi still had her eyes glued to the timer on her phone. "Ugh tell me about it."

Demi glances at you. "Baby I don't.." and then her timer went off. Sharply inhaling she started talking again. "Y/N.. I can't look.. will you check it?" You nodded your head. Walking over to the counter your took a breath before looking down. Oh.. my.. god. You smiled but tried to hide it before turning around and holding it out towards Demi. Taking it in her hand she looked at you. You smiled down at her. "Look Demi, I love you no matter what that test says okay. Just.. don't forget that." She slightly nodded. Words falling short for you both. Demi glanced down and you seen a giant smile grace her beautiful face. "I'm.. im pregnant. We're pregnant." Kelsey ran up to her and jerked it out of her hand. "Are you serious?! This is so fucking cool!" Demi ran into you wrapping her arms around your neck. "I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too baby" you whispered. After Kelsey had sworn secrecy again and left you both sat down on the couch. Demi sighed and turned to you. "So.. I'll set up a doctors appointment. But, I kinda want to wait until after the tour to announce it. Of course we can tell my parents while we're in Dallas, and yours when we go to Nashville. But publicly.. I want to wait. Just enjoy this experience with us and the people that support us, the people we love." You kissed her forehead. "I totally agree. Our families would find out anyways. But I think waiting to announce publicly is the best plan."Demi settled back into your arms drifting off until her phone started ringing.

"Hey Scooter."

"Uhm, yeah that should be fine. I kind of need to talk to you anyway."

"No it's nothing bad. Very good actually. Alright, yeah an hour should be good. See you then."

Hanging up the phone she looked at you. "Scooters coming over to talk about special guests and VIP songs. We should probably tell him so he's in the loop. I know he will want to take all the precautions he can." You just nodded in agreement.

Scooter and Demi were talking about the songs she was gonna sing for the fans that done the VIP tickets. They had already discussed certain celebrity guests that would be there in certain cities.

"So what was it you guys wanted to tell me Demi?" Scooter asked after all the business talk was over. Demi locked eyes with you and smiled. "Well Y/N woke up to me eating peanut butter and pickles around lunch time." She began. Until you interrupted. "And she was sick this morning. And she's been sleeping more than usual. At first I just thought she was exhausted from work." Scooter looked concerned then he asked. "You took a pregnancy test and it was negative right?" Demi's team had known your plan. You didn't want to keep it in the dark from them considering she was doing so much for work. "The doctor told me and Y/N that a false negative was more likely than a false positive. So Y/N made me take another one.. its positive."

Scooters face broke out into a smile. "Guys that's so awesome! Congrats! Demi this means you need to start worrying about yourself and keep a check on your work hours. I don't want you over worked." Your face immediately lighting up. At least he understands. "Thanks Scooter. We really appreciate it. We're keeping it quiet publicly but we're letting our parents know when we hit Dallas and Nashville during the tour. We're hoping to announce on social media after that." He nodded his head. "I think that's a great idea guys. I'm really happy for you." Your voice finally found itself. "Thank you Scoot, really. It means the world."

And it did. But your world was about to get a little bit bigger and you truthfully couldn't wait. Life had just been happening around you until you met Demi. And now it's like everything is perfect. Tomorrow you leave for the tour. You're having a baby. Demi is releasing her album. Work is going great for you. Everything is perfect.

Kind of a shorter chapter. Sorry about that. I just left like that was a good stopping point. Thank you all so much for the reads, votes, and especially the comments. If you have any suggestions or anything you want to see happen let me know. 💙💙 thanks again!!