Chapter 30 - getting ready

Brynn's Pov:

I woke up feeling good as fuck, Carson is cuddling with me and my head was on his chest. I remember today he's taking me on a date! I'm so excited!! I tried to get up without waking him up but I failed and he pulls me back and cuddle again with me.

C: hmm don't go.
B:  come on, we have to eat.
C: 5 minutesss

Carson said whining like a 4 year old

B: wow first time I heard you saying later to eat.
C: yeah yeah now just lay here and let me cuddle with you.
B: fine.
C: are you excited to meet my parents?
B: kind of... I'm afraid they're not going to like me.
C: I'm sure they'll do, if they don't well I don't care. What matters is you, me and James is happy especially James.
B: okay, i love you
C: I love you to kiddo

I laughed and kissed his cheek and sat up pulling Carson's arms so he sits up as well. he groans.

B: come on after eat you can cuddle again.
C: fine.

We got up and I woke James up while Carson went downstairs. After I wake James up I went downstairs and saw Carson laying on the couch sleeping he motion James to sleep with him, so they slept together on the couch. Carson is holding James so he won't fall. I cooked breakfast and placed it at the table. I placed some plates, milk, juice, coffee.

B: Cars, James come on wake up.
C: ohh foods
J:  daddy or Brynn can you please feed me I'm to lazy.

He said as his eyes is closed.

C: you have to-
B: okay (chuckles)

"skip later"

Right now I'm watching netflix after taking a nap and Carson is still sleeping. ( I swear all they do is sleep hahahaha sorry) I checked the time and I decided to get ready.

C: hey where are you going?
B: check the time.

His eyes widened as he saw the time.

C: yo I have to get ready!
B: obviouslyy!
C: you too!
B: now go!

James already took shower. So I'm going to take shower but someone called me so I picked it up, It was Annie.

"call"

B: heyy
A: hey brynn! what are you doing tonight?
B: well Carson is taking me on a date tonight.
A: what?! why didn't you tell me?
B: oops sorry hehehe
A: okay I'm going to be there in 10 min! by-
B: I haven't even take a shower yet
A: well, go now.
B: okay okay, bye anns! love you
A: love you too!

"end of the call"

I took a shower and when I was done I see Annie sitting on the bed with a dress beside her. It was my favorite dress.

B: wai- ho-
A: no questions please.
B: just one.
A: fine what?
B: how did you get my dress? I left it at my old house.
A: I went to your house and took it Sadie was asking million of questions. and Sadie explained the story to your parents.

"flashback"

A: (knocks)
S: Annie? B-brynn's n-not he-
A: can we sit down first?
S: yeah sure, but she isn't here
A: I know a gangleader took her, I know cause the gangleader is my brother, but please don't get mad.
S: what? He's your brother? He is so cruel while you're sweet!
A: okay that hurt when you insult my brother
S: sorry...
A: no It's fine, sometimes he is but btw I'm here to take Brynn's dress.
S: for? don't tell me he forced her to marry-
A: no of course not! They're Inlove sadie they both like eachother and Carson is taking her on a date that's why. Now I don't have much time so If you excuse me I'm going to her room.

"end of flashback"

B: typical sadie (laughs)
A: yeah, okay put this on.
B: okay okay, why are you so excited?
A: well duh you can be my sister in law!
B: (blushed)
A: ooo
B: shut up!

I wore the dress and looked at myself at the mirror, I gain so much weight ugh I'm so fat!!!
A: brynn? are you done yet?
B: yes..
A: what's wrong?
B: I look so fat
A: wtf no you're not! you are beautiful!
B: (smiles) thank you and anns please don't put so much make up on my face
A: okay!

End of the chapter!

hey guys! I'll try my best to update this story everyday but unfortunately I have school so forgive me If I don't post daily Thank you!

Also I'm just gonna plug my other book hehe.

Please read and leave a vote on the plot of my other story called "Brynn's diary" I will post the chapter one soon thank you!