Chp 1; the breakup

Sunsets POV

I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks, I was currently sitting on the toilet in the bathroom sobbing to myself.

Flash and I just broke up and it wasn't all that pretty, we didn't even decide to stay friends in the end.

Suddenly a heard a familiar accent call out my name from the other side of the stall door.

" Sunset are ya in here? " I heard the familiar voice ask me while pushing on the stall doors.

" I'm in here, Applejack. " I said in a broken voice before standing up and walking out of the stall door.

My eyes were probably all red and weary from all the crying, like I was ugly crying man, and I knew Applejack wouldn't let me get away with this.

" Are ya alright, sugarcube? " She then placed her hand onto my shoulder and pulled me close into a side hug.

" I'm fine, really. "

" No, yer not. " She pulled away looking me into the eyes with that serious look of hers.

Applejack and I stared into each other's eyes for a minute or two, she still had a really serious look on her face, as for me I still had my "pretending to be okay face" on.

" Ah know yer not fine Sunset. " She spoke up, and for some reason I started to shake.

Right then and there I wanted to burst out crying, I wanted to scream and holler, tears were even slowly falling. But I managed to keep my tough face on, and ignore my country friend.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a few of our friends, Pinkie pie, Rarity and Fluttershy, I have no idea where Rainbow is.

" Hey girls! " Pinkie shouted still holding the hand of her lover, Rarity.

As soon as Pinkie shouted I couldn't handle the pain in my chest any longer, I had to do it, so I did.

I ended up bursting out crying, laying my head on Applejacks lap crying my heart out.

" Did I do something? " Pinkie asked with a down face.

" No, you most certainly did not darling. " Her lover reassured her before cupping her cheeks and wiping a tear with her thumb.

It wasn't too long before Pinkies frown turned to an irresistible smile, which everyone slightly pissed, except Rarity and I.

" Oh okay! " The cheerful pink haired party planner shouted still wearing that huge smile of hers.

Applejack was still rubbing my back as I cried into her lap, I was continuously hitting the ground screaming the words " why did he leave me " which was quite immature.

Then I suddenly felt weight push on me and heard a huge sob, when I looked up to see Pinkie crying with me it made me feel not so alone, and then I started crying again.

Not soon after Rarity and Fluttershy joined in with us, it was sorta confusing but I love how they're so supportive and there for me.

Even Applejack shed a tear or two, she never cries, like never cries. Well for stuff like this, I've seen her have lots of break downs, like when her and Rara broke up, but she has Dash now which they've been together for five years.

Suddenly we all heard the door open causing us all to turn around only to see a shocked yet confused rainbow haired teen staring at us.

" Oh shit, I came to piss and see you all crying. " She shockingly said which earned a chuckle from me.

" Go ahead, we won't get in the way. " I laughed slightly, in a broken way.

Rainbow Dash then made her way to her stall to do her business while were all here crying, we're babies.

After Rainbow was done she walked out and washed her hands before coming to sit with us beside her lover.

" So, what happened now. " She asked in a kind of serious tone before wrapping her arm around her lover.

I just ignored her question and trailed over to her to cry into her chest, I know it sounds mean to ditch Aj like that but Dash and I have been friends forever now and I trust her with everything.

She wrapped her free arm around me tapping my back for comfort, I could still hear the sobs of Pinkie.

" F-Flash and I b-broke... u-u-up.. " I managed to choke out between my broken sobs.

The truth seemed to put everyone through shock, eyes were widened and jaws were dropped.

" Woah, wait one darn minute. Y'all broke up? When Sugarcube. " Applejack stood up causing Rainbow to let her go and look up at her.

I just stood up before helping Dash get to her feet as well, but of course she ditched me to hold her girlfriend in her arms.

" We broke up today. " I sighed before looking away to avoid letting my friends see my eyes.

" What happened darling? " Rarity asked as she brushed the dust off her purple skirt from sitting on the floor crying, she was also fixing her mascara.

" Well, I'll try to tell you exactly what happened. " I said before scratching my chin and looking up at the sealing.

Flash back *sunsets story.*

So I was walking around the school trying to find him, I couldn't find him anywhere I looked the gym, music room, the music hallway, the cafeteria, all the classrooms, the theatre he was nowhere's.

Until I checked the back of the school, the soccer yard. I seen him talking to Lemon Zest, she was blushing like as red as the top of Dash's hair red.

So I spied for a bit, then once she left that's when I made a move and walked towards him.

" Hey babe. " I greeted him with a small smile and a wave.

" Hi. " He answered, but he sounded really off.

" You okay? " I asked him in a slightly worried tone.

" Fine. But um, can we talk. " He sounded almost so unsure, but I agreed.

It didn't feel like it was gonna be good news, and boy was I right.

" I think we're better off our separate ways, I lost feelings for you Sunset. I just didn't wanna hurt you, sorry.  " He admitted scratching the back of his head, sure he looked sorry, but he didn't sound it.

I held down my tears and nodded and then ran away to the bathroom, and later after that I texted him asking if we were still friends, and he said no.

* back to reality *

The look on my friends faces were so shocked but so angry it was hard to tell if they were angry, or shocked.

" He said no? " Applejack was the first to speak after like three minutes of silence.

I slowly nodded my head, biting my bottom lip to avoid crying again. When suddenly we looked over to Rainbow only to see she somehow had a pen and paper and was writing stuff.

" What'cha writin' there babe? " Applejack asked her lover while looking over Rainbows shoulder.

Rainbow just looked at Applejack before smirking, which caused us to go confused.

" A death plan. " She chuckled before staring back at her paper.

" For? " Our country best friend arched an eyebrow to her girlfriend.

-

-
-

" That Flash ass. " Rainbow laughed.

~

Okay so I decided to do a Twiset fanfic because I never considered that ship before, so that'll be a change haha.

But I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Love you all,
Stay Safe! ✨💗

Stuck to you || Twiset FanFiction || On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara