Chp 3; A new transfer?

After I crumbled up the note that had Hit Me written on it I threw it at someone's locker, through anger.

" Get to your classroom, Sunset. " A teacher called out from a classroom behind me.

After that I picked up my paste and began run walking to class. Once I got into my classroom I noticed something strange, everyone was staring at the door like as if they were expecting someone?

" Move stupid. " One of the girls named Lyra Strings commanded before moving her head for a view of the door.

I just did as she said and moved to my desk and looked at the door not even knowing what we're looking for.

Suddenly the door started to slowly creek open revealing a purple and pink haired girl that was pulled back standing in the doorway, she had black glasses, a light blue t-shirt with stripes and a pink bow on the collar of the shirt, and a dark purple skirt.

She almost looked so harmless that even Applebloom, Applejacks little sister. Could beat her up and make her cry to her guardian or parents or something, I don't know.

She also looked incredibly shy, she might end up being my bullies new target. I mean I don't care if it means they'll finally leave me alone.

" What's your name, sweetheart? " The teacher bent over to look the girl in her dark purple eyes.

The girl looked down at the ground and starting kicking the ground, her hands were hidden behind her back but I'm pretty sure she was fiddling around with her fingers.

" My name is.. " Her small voice was heard, but she stopped before she even introduced herself. She looked over at me and all the others, maybe she's insecure about her name? I don't know.

" Twilight... Twilight Sparkle. " She finally spoke up, looking at the ground once again.

I could hear people chuckling, and I can even see people holding in their laughter, but what I don't get is how is her name so funny?

Even the teacher had a smirk on her face, what a bitch. Who laughs at their students name?

" Well then, welcome to our classroom. Twilight Sparkle. " My- I mean her teacher finally spoke up being serious.

The new girl or should I say Twilight went looking for a seat and all the open ones people were placing their book bags on the seats and some people were even saying how the seat was taken.

Until she came to me, the seat beside mine was actually taken by some girl named Rara, Applejacks ex. But I don't think she's here today.

" Can I sit here..? " She asked while placing her hand on the chair.

It took a while for me to answer which made her think wrong as she started walking away I called out the answer that made her look back, her eyes.. they were glistening.

" Yea, why not?. "

She jogged back to me and pulled the seat out to make way for her to sit down, she looked beside me and smiled.

I smiled back before turning around and pulled out my phone to message Rainbow Dash.

Rainbows POV -

After Aj and I made it to class the teacher looked pissed off, I nervously chuckled as Apples and I tried to sneak by her, but she caught us.

" Rainbow Dash, and Applejack, why are you two late today? " Luckily she didn't sound too pissed but still.

I looked over at Applejack, you could tell she's scared she literally looks like a nervous wreck.

" We're truly sorry miss, we didn't mean to arrive late. " Applejack apologized, practically begging for forgiveness also.

" I didn't ask for an apology Applejack. I want to know why the two of you are late, again. "

I groaned before looking behind Aj and I only to see the whole classroom was staring at us, after I turned back around the teacher was right in my face.

" Mind backing up? I don't feel comfortable. " I laughed before removing my arm off of Applejacks shoulders and backing up.

The teacher gave me an even more pissed look, damn.

" Okay, Okay. We're late because we're so f*cking slow at walking ma'am. " I rolled my eyes at the word I chose to call her, pathetic.

I could hear people laughing at the excuse I made, which obviously made the teacher even more mad.

" Rainbow Dash, detention after school. "  The teacher sighed before walking past Applejack and I.

Applejack looked at me the poor girl looked so guilty, I almost felt bad. But no, I didn't feel bad one bit.

" Miss, I already have a detention be a nice person and don't make it two. " I begged while walking with my guilty girlfriend.

" And Dash, be a nice person and shut up. " I heard one student that hated my ass callout.

I turned around and glared at the rodent who told me to shut up, she looked so scared it honestly made me laugh.

" Say that again, and I'll beat your ass. You unloved piece of shit. Get friends, you f*ck face. " I threatened before sitting down beside Applejack.

The teacher again gave me a death stare, that bitch hates me, but it's cool it's actually kinda funny.

I grabbed Applejacks hand she gladly accepted it, now we're hand-in-hand I looked over at her and our eyes met, her beautiful emerald eyes shut as she leaned in closer and I did the same and our lips touched. We never really cared what people thought about us, so we just did our thing if you think of it it's basically the same thing as being with a dude, expect- better s*x.

Once we pulled away I could hear some photos being taken, probably of the two of us. But did we care? No.

-

After like 10 minuets in class I heard my phone buzz I took it out of my pocket with my free hand, and checked the message which was from my bestie, Sunset.

                  -  SunShim 😌👌 -

SunShim 😌👌: Dash, theres a new student in my classroom.

Me: Huh, what's their name dude?

SunShim 😌👌: Twilight. Well, Twilight Sparkle.

Me: I- lmfao, Twilight as in the movie? Twilight. Woah, tell her Jacob is a great character in her movie. Oh and so if Edward, but Jacob do be better.

SunShim 😌👌: Rainbow!! Don't even, everybody here is making fun of her name. And now you? Wooow

Me: Chill, I'm only kidding. But question, why the f*ck are you telling me?

SunShim 😌👌: because you're my bestie, and I tell you everything.

Me: So sweet, gotta go though. Catch'a later.

SunShim 😌👌: byebye, cutie ;) ❤️

Me: Bye Hunny Bunny 😘

                           ———-

After I put my phone away the teacher was looking at me as for everyone else, even my baby.

" Rainbow Dash, you had two detentions already I might just put you into school suspension. " My teacher yelled.

" Shit. "

Sorry if this chapter was boring, I'm at home with terrible cramps and I had nothing to do, so yeah it might be a little boring.

Add my Discord: hale_eh.ee.idek8#1361

Bye guys!! Have a great day/afternoon/night!!

Love you all,
Stay safe! 💗✨🤗