001

tomura's ears were bright red listening to dabi and jin talk about their...personal lives.

as much as he hated to admit it he had no idea what they were talking about. you see, tomura didn't have a normal childhood. he never got the birds and the bees, he doesn't really even know where to look at porn, nor the point of it.

he's gotten erections, sure, but he never knew what to do with it. he even asked kurogiri at some point what he should do, and of course, the flustered elder simply said to take a cold shower. he never pressed anymore, since that issue alone is a rare occasion.

his colleagues were different though. although he wasn't completely sure what dabi was doing, he knew that he was with different girls almost every night. dabi's neck was constantly littered with hickies and scratch marks and made flirtatious comments to almost every girl he saw.

tomura think it's gross to be honest, he doesn't see a point in yearning to be touched, licked and even sucked in weird places? why would you do that?

but he sat quietly at the bar, listening to dabi and jin talk about awkward sexual encounters until suddenly both eyes were on him.

"what about you?" dabi smirked, "got any stories about fucking?"

tomura's neck itched from anxiety, he licked his lips unconsciously and looked back to his drink not saying a word.

"oh? is our leader a virgin?" dabi chuckled, tilting his head to the side, "i'm not surprised."

what does that even mean? he growled under his breath, snapping father back into place on his face and walking away from the conversation. 

stupid dabi, stupid twice, stupid alcohol, stupid sex, it's all stupid!!

he slammed his door shut sitting on his bed with his arms crossed. well prepared to throw a tantrum until his got an itch of curiosity in his mind. he glanced at his computer not too far from him, before slowly walking towards it.

tomura turned his screen on, not wasting time to open a web browser. he stared at the search bar, trying to think of what exactly he wants to find.

SEARCH: sex

'wait no that's stupid' he thinks.

SEARCH: fucking

he slammed the backspace key vigorously, getting frustrated, he wanted to learn more he just doesn't know where to start!! he's 21 years old going to anyone asking the dumbest questions he has lingering on his mind is beyond humiliating.

there was this word he heard spinner use one time... it started with a p!! it was... it was...?

SEARCH: pron

he clicked enter, his screen filled with different websites all called weird names. pornhub, xvideos, redtube, xhamster, etc. tomura settles with the first result, pornhub, didn't sound too scary.

ASS. TITTIES. DICK. all over his screen. ads saying they'll make him cum? what does that even mean? cum where? milfs in his area? what the fuck is a milf? IS THAT A THREAT? penis enlargement pills?

he clicked out of the tab immediately, although it was only three seconds of being on that... website he's already seen enough.

he scratches his neck, why would you even use a site like that? what was the purpose? he wanted to know why, he is the most feared villain in japan!! he should know this!! he just needs to figure out how!