𝕤𝕚𝕩

"listen up space fillers! this is emergency preparedness week

"listen up space fillers! this is emergency preparedness week. an emergency drill can happen at any time. so, when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion, like cattle, if cattle had acne and braces and a future filling up my gas tank," principal perry chuckled, walking away from the crowd of students.

valerie spotted the davenports and began to head towards them but was stopped by lauren.

"you have really cute style," the cuban complimented the spanish girl.

"thank you," valerie looked back up to the siblings and noticed her brother appeared. "how about i walk you to class?"

"i'd love that," lauren smiled and grabbed val's hand.

"val! wait up!" leo exclaimed, catching the two girls' attention. "i need to talk to you," he said, out of breath.

"yeah, and you also need to participate in gym more often," she joked, turning to lauren. "sorry, we'll talk later?"

"yeah for sure."

"you're welcome," leo said once lauren was far enough. "i can tell you're not interested."

"it's not that im not interested, it's just-" she sighed. "i don't know. i haven't really been interested in anyone lately."

"i almost died!" leo suddenly changed the topic. valerie raised an eyebrow and leo looked around them. "short story, future me came back to tell big d not to send adam, bree and chase on a mission because they don't come back, so he didn't, but they thought he didn't believe in them anymore so i told them the truth and they went anyways. i had to go save them and got crushed by a thing of rocks. also, can you help me with janelle. pretty please. i missed our date because i had to save them."

"you don't have to beg," valerie chuckled, beginning to walk. "of course i'll help you. it's obvious you really like her and i just want to see you happy," she shrugged.

"is this, soft val?"

"oh shut it," the girl softly shoved leo, sending him into the nearby lockers.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

val was walking down the stairs when she noticed bree freaking out like chase did his first day of school.

"what's up with her?" valerie stopped next to the two bionic boys.

"we switched our chips," adam happily said, eating actual chips.

"that's not-"

"she's not used to my bionic hearing. i've conditioned myself to the bell. she hasn't."