Moving Into A New Town

Hello! This is my first time doing something like this so I hope you like it! Please read the bio if you haven't and yeah. Also this will all be in your POV.

You finally finish packing up all your stuff and putting it in the moving truck, your moving New York, but not the normal New York the outskirts where there is barley any people, you get into the truck and your mom gets on the driver side, she rarley goes outside, I'm just glad she didn't have any drugs or alcohol today.

You put on your seat belt and so does your mom then your mom starts driving "How do you feel about moving?" She says keeping her attention the road "It's OK, I am not really bothered since I didn't have any friends so that's the good part I'm actually kind of excited to be in New York." You say staring out the window "That's good." 'I don't think she knows what to say, she probably trying to keep her cool or whatever for the ride I bet you once we get there and get settled in she's going to hit me more, no surprise there, she's the only person I can talk to so I always answer her questions witch is weird for someone who abuses me.' You scratch at your neck 'Dang this turtle neck is so freaking itchy, I guess it got frizzy sitting in my drawer. I wonder if all of them are like that, hopefully not those are really th only shirts I have and wear.'

Times skip to when you finish settling in.

You wipe your forehead getting all the sweat off, you finally finished you here thumping coming upstairs to your room 'Here she comes.' You quickly but quietly go to your bed and act asleep she barges in "ARE YOU DONE?" she sighs on a angry manner and then come to you and smacks your head "GET UP NOW." you rub the back of your head getting up "Are you finished or not?!" You sigh lowering your hand "Yes, mother." "Then why is there boxes in your room? HUH?" 'Dang I forgot to take care of those.' "Sorry, I'll take care of them, I forgot." Your mom grabs your wrist as you turn to pick them up and squeezes hard meaning a briuse that looks like a bracelet you winch to the pain "Never forget again, I am not goign to have a dirty house." You fake smile "Ok! I promise I wont." She let's go and goes downstairs you take care of your boxes.

Time skip first day of school.

You wake up and shower and get in changed, you put on jeans and a turtle neck with long sleeves like usual, you head downstairs and eat breakfast then brush your teeth then you pick up your backpack "I'm heading to school mother." You sat exiting the house you start walking towards the school using Google maps so you aren't late, you arrive and school and turn of your phone and place it in your backpack, you head to class not surprised that everyone is in class since you had to come in the middle for some odd reason, you find your classroom and enter the teacher looks at you "Oh students this is our new student y/n." Everyone greets you and you greet them back "You can sit in the open spot over there." He points to the back of the room in the middle you head over there putting your backpack next to your desk and sitting down.

Thank you for reading this it means so much, my first episode and 600+ words! I am so happy I hoped you like it!

Sorry, for the grammar mistakes, I will edit the story correcting them if I see them.