Shoulders.

Lee Sung Kyung was having lunch with her sister Zoe and Jian at her place. She was the one cooking, something she really enjoyed doing, especially when she didn't have to cook for one. Which happened less often lately. She wasn't really in a good mood, the comments on her last post from last night made her feel uneasy. If only they knew what that video actually meant!

- I really think you should turn off the comment section under that one. - Jian said as she raised the spoon to her mouth. 

- It's okay. They'll get bored of it eventually, I know I  am. 

- Do you think he read them too? - her sister, Zoe asked, concerned. She knew how important he was for her sister and some people never seem to stop being disrespectful towards him and her. 

- Well if he did, he doesn't look too bothered by them at all. - Jian said, smirking as she looked up from her phone and showed the other girls the screen. - Damn, your man's looking good!

- Just eat, okay? - she asked, trying to remain serious but failed as she couldn't help smirking. He definitely looked good! - I'll be back in a bit. - Sung Kyung said, standing up from the table with her phone in hand. When she turned right so that the others wouldn't see her, she started typing. 

B: In less than a day? What about being low-key?

Within a minute, he replied.

P: I AM low-key...

B: If you say so. And also. What's with these pics now, mister? Do you want more people to fall for their oppa?

P: Oppa? Hm. Too bad I'm already my noona's. ;)

It was a good decision to go away from the girls because she couldn't help blushing reading his text. She didn't mind the few times he called her noona anymore.

B: Are you coming over tonight? I miss those shoulders  :(

P: If you insist... X

The smile on her face gave her away as she returned. Jian and Zoe looked at her, then at each other and started laughing.

- Sis, you're so transparent sometimes. You really didn't have to go away just to text him, you know.

- I don't know what you're talking about. - she said with a straight face, trying to pretend she didn't care. 

- Is he coming over later? - Jian asked.

- He is. - she said, smiling in a shy way. 

- Well tell him I said hi. 

- Say hi for me too, I'm staying over at Jian's. I don't want to be third wheeling alone. - Zoe laughed and Sung Kyung rolled her eyes in response. 

He texted he'd be there by nine. It was already eight fifty and she still had nothing to wear. Going through her wardrobe again, she found the white off-the-shoulders top she was wearing not long ago and put it on, remembering how many hearts she got from him on that post last time.  Combing her hair one last time, the doorbell rang and she went downstairs to let him in. He was wearing a basic black tee and jeans, yet he looked extremely yummy in her eyes. 

- Hey there, shoulders! - she smirked as she let him in and put her hands on his face to pull him in for a kiss after she closed the door.

- Is this my new name now? - he asked, laughing, his hands still on her waist. 

- For a while, yes. You must've made your fans' day with those pics, do I need to start feeling jealous now?

- As if you in this white top was any better last time. I was meeting with Starhaus when I saw it; do you know how hard it was to focus on what they were saying to me after that? 

- I'm sorry. Next time, please warn me if you meet them, so you won't get into trouble again.

- It's worth getting into trouble because of you. - he said and pulled her closer to kiss her again, this time sliding his tongue into her mouth as she weaved her fingers behind his neck. - And I missed you too. - he added, panting as he pulled away a bit.

- But why did you post them only now? It's been a while since they were taken. 

- To remind you that I'm here. - he whispered into her ear, making her shiver down her spine as his hot breath tickled the skin on her neck.

- Wait, so you saw the comments last night? - she asked, pushing him a bit away when he was about to start kissing her again. 

- The Bok Joo ones? 

- I'm so sorry, Paul.

- Do I look like I'm bothered by it at all? At the end of the day, it is I who gets to kiss you and that's all that matters. - he said and pressed his lips onto her neck, planting a big, soft kiss on it. - And you shouldn't care about them either.

- I'll try if they really don't mean anything to you. - she said, her voice cracking as he bit her earlobes gently.

- That's my girl. - he smirked, put his handss on her face, rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs and kissed her again, this time even more passionately. They went into the living room and she sat on his lap on the couch. He put his hands on her waist which then wandered to her hips and Hyo Seop pressed his fingers into her bum as he felt longing for her even more, kissing her bare shoulders. Sung Kyung pulled away a bit from kissing to take off her top and he did the same after unclasping her bra, removing the last piece of clothing between their heated upper bodies as they were pressed against each other. With his big hands running up and down on her back, he kissed her again, continuing the full makeout session which lead to them being in her bed, naked; both of them proving just how much they missed each other in the last few days.