🎲"Game Of Luck!" 🎲

"Good Morning EVERYBODY!!!!!" Mr. King Voice Yelled Blasting Throughout The Audio Scaring Everyone As, Peru Fell Off His Bed And Landed On Terra Who Stood Up, Startle As Blaze Jolted Awake And Rubbed His Eyes Before, He Looked Down To See Tank Was Gone...And So Was Samuel!

"Wait Where Tank And Samuel?!" Blaze Yelled Jumping Down As, The Others Looked Around And Saying There Own Version Of "Idk" As, Blaze Ran Out The Cabin As The Others Looked Confused Before Following Him, As They Headed Outside They Noticed The Girls Were Running Towards Them!

"Have Y'all Seen Susie And Celsa?!" Amp Asked First Sense She Was The Fastest Out Of The Others
"No, Actually Were Missing Samuel And Tank" Blaze Said Worried To Which Solar "Oh" At...

"Whats With The Oh?" Peri Asked To Which Most The Girls Looked Away From And Sweatdrop Before Cyan Said "We Girls Thought That MAYBE Susie And Celsa Were...Getting Down And Dirty" To Which Blaze Instantly Relaized What That Ment Causing His Flame To Rise And Said "You Don't Think...No...Samuel And Tank?" To Which Now Made The Other Boys Crack Up To Which A Booming Voice From The Audio Yelling, "BRASKFAST IS SERVED IN THE MAIN LODGE!!"

"Good Im Starving" Craig Said As Walked Up Ahead To The Main Lodge As, The Other Followed Or Walked Ahead Of The Group....
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜

"Hey Where Y'all Been?" Samuel Asked As The Four Were Sitting At The Table Which Relieves The Others As They Got There Food And Sat At The Tables Closeby

"Where Were Y'all Two?" Blaze And Amp Asked At The Exact Same Time-

"I Went On A But Of A Walk Around The Campsite To Get Used To The Surrounding And On My Way Around, I Bumped Into Tank Who Was...Emptying His Tank" Samual Said As, Tank Indeed Looked Fluster...

"And What About You Two?" Amp Asked Susie And Celsa,Who Exhange Glances Before Susie Said "We Both Woke Up Early So, We Came Here And Well Thats When We Saw Tank And Samuel Were Already Here"

"Mmhmm..." Cyan Only Said Which Caught The Two Attention As Susie Just Said "And That's Sound For?" To Cyan Tried To Say Something But, Her Mouth Was Covered By Solar And Terra But.....

"They Thought Yall Were Already Getting "Down And Dirty" On The First Day Of This Camp Killers" Craig Said Taking A Bite Out Of His Steak To Which Susie Face Went Red But, Celsa Couldnt Help But Chuckle

"We Would Never Do That And, Beside It Would Obviously Not Be Here" Celsa Said With A Wink Cause Many Of The Pokemon To Raise An Eyebrow And Susie Face To Get Redder But....A Hint Of A Smile Can Be Seen As, The Door Was Suddenly Opened As A Hypno Walked In Wearing Black Glasses, Vest And, Pants Beside Him Was A Granbull Was Wearing Pink Glasses, Pink Vest And A Pink Pair Of Pants, As Mr. King Walked In Behind The Two With A Toothy Grin Which Made The Cafeteria Go Quiet As Mr. King Spoke Up

"Good Morning Everyone! And Today Is Challenge ONE! Hope Y'all Didn't Forget! There A Total Of 7 Challenges To Do Here! And One Day Off Per Challenge Sense Even I Need To Prepare Things!" King Announced Happily As, The Campers Looked At Each Others As Soon As,"Days Off" Was Said As King Continued Saying:

"Today Winner Will Recieve A Faboluous Prize That Will Help Them Out In The Other Challenges In The Future! Now Then...Follow Hypno And Granbull To The Challenge Area, King Said Happily Before He Turned Around And Headed Off!

"Those Must Be His Bodyguard" Peri Said To Others To Which Craig Replied "No Sh-" But Was Caught Off By Granbull Who Said "Y'all Best Finish In 5 Minutes Or Were Forcing Y'all Out Of Here"

"THEY SPEEEAAAKKK" Peri Whisper To Which Everyone Said "We Heard" And Everyone Started To Eat/Resume Their Braskfast...
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛