Bell's First day

We get home the sky is getting brighter for forks bright. The clouds are brightening a bit but not much. There is still that chill that runs in the air. I go and make breakfast for the ones who can eat aka me, charlie, and bella (She can eat and so can charlie even though they are vamps.) I make Eggs with some cheese, i make some bagels, i make some bacon, and then i finish with some orange juice for the vitamins. I call out "BREAKFAST" when i call this bella comes down looking showered and ready for her first day. "Bells are you ready?" I ask. "Maybe, i don't know" she says. I can literally see the sweat falling down her face. "ROSALIE LILIAN HALE AND JASPER WHITLOCK HALE IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN HERE IN 3 SECONDS" i scream. Bella slightly flinches "you ok bells?" I ask. "Yep" she responds. Jasper and rosalie come rushing down stairs. "We are here mom" they both say. "Good now i want you to show bella to school and around school do i make myself clear" i say. "Crystal mom" jasper says and rose nods. "Good tell emmett if he even dares to touch a hair on my bells head i will castrate him" i say. They both nod. They head out to school after bella is done eating charlie walks down the stairs. "Jeez baby you didnt have to yell most of us are vamps" he says. "I know lovely husband but.... Rose and jas would have never came down" he smiles and laughs and then says "ok babe well im heading to work do you work today" i then respond "yep and i work ER tonight so yeah" i see the sadness on his face "aww baby dont be sad i still love you" i say as i slowly walk up to him. I kiss him and he kisses back and then he leaves to work and so do i.

When i get to work i look at my schedule i have 8 appointments and then a break and then tonight i work ER.

The first appointment i take and its a 17 y/o male who is here for a physical i do his physical and he is as healthy as a horse

The next 5 appointments go the same way just some physicals. But then, the 7th appointment needs to be rushed to the ER after going into shock. The 8th appointment go smothingly. I then wrote my reports and all that and then head to the diner to get me and charlie lunch i call charlie "hey babe what do you want from the diner?" I say. "The usual" he responds "ok baby ill see you in 20" i say "k see you then." I then hang up and order the food. When the food is finished i grab it and take it to charlie.

When i get there i head inside to the cafeteria. Charlie enter kisses me and then sits to eat. We both eat and then i kiss him goodbye and head home to do some house work.

When i get home i put my stuff away change and the vamp speed to clean the house and my childrens room they are all clean within 5 mins. So i go and sit on the couch. I love the small leather details this couch has. I then go out to hunt.

I have hunted 3 deers then i return home and bella and my kids are off of school "hey mom" they all say. Bella then asks "where were you mom" i answer "out for a walk dear it was awfully boring without your father here" we all then relax bella says she has homework to do and goes and does it. I know my other kids will probably finish it tonight.

Around 3 hours later i get up to start making dinner i make some pasta with sauce and chicken. I make enough to feed bella because its sort of sucks to cook to much and i know charlie is gonna want to hunt tonight. I call bella down for dinner. She comes down and eats. I go to the front room and call aro.
"Hey aro i was wondering if i could tell bella charlies human daughter" i ask "do you plan on changing her" he asks i mentally ask charlie he says yes. "Yea both me and charlie agree we will change her after she graduates" i say "then go ahead dear sister" he says "thank you brother" i then end the call

"Bella i need to tell you our family secret" i say. When jasper and rose hear this they come down "mom you are gonna tell her what about are laws" rose says. "I have already discussed this with aro daughter or do you think me stupid" i ask her. When i say this she looks down "sorry mommy" she says i smile at her "now bella what i am about to tell you you must tell no one the only people are people that are like us" i say "ok mom" she responds "bella me and my family alomg with a few other people are vampires. Creatures of the night me and my family feed off of animals along with our cousins in denali" i say. She looks shocked then says "is that why when edward say me his eyes went pitch black" she ask. Wait what.... WHAT?? "Rosalie lilian Hale what did she just say" i say to my daughter "its true mom she is edwards singer and m" rose responds omg my daughter is edwards mate. Omg she is EDWARDS SINGER. Oh jeez "ok bella edward responded like that because you are his singer your blood sings to him its like his own personall brand of heroine" she looks shocked at this "but also bella you are his mate destined to be together forever" she looks even more shocked when i say this it is just insane.

When charlie gets home we inform him we told bella. He is ok with it we then go out and hunt and then come home and have sex and i fall asleep while charlie decides to get some work done