The Bottom

Ally's Pov.
I'm doing a live stream now,y/n's downstairs doing something.Fan's go crazy as they asked me about everything. I read a question."fifth harmogay:where's y/n?".I read it out loud."oh guys,y/n's downstairs she's doing something I don't know if she's eating or I don't know"i said looking at the camera."Call y/n please!!" I read out loud."she's busy I think" I said,they react sad make me giggle I saw their comments like 'please ally' 'ally please just for my Y/S/N heart' 'ally please pleaseee!' 'ally you're both cute together'.I giggle at them."ok,ok guys relax uhm.just wait ok" i said.I look at the door and yelled "y/n baby!come here please!" I said.I look back at the camera "just wait guys" i said.

"Maybe she's doing something right n--" I cut off when y/n jump in front of me make me held my hands where my heart is.
"Oh My god!y/n you're giving me a heart attack!" I said looking at her.
she laugh shortly "ok sorry" she said and sat beside me.
I bit my lip she looks sexy right now,her hair's wet and she have a towel wrapped aroud her body.I look at her shoulder well she's really hot.
she giggle "why?" She asked.
I look at her "you're so sexy babe" i said.
"oh really?" She asked,with that she began to kiss me hard as the back of her heard blocking the sight of our lips being collide so they can just the that our head were moving.I pull away and look ag the camera "y/n where on a--" I cut off by her when she kiss me again this time she adds her tounge cause her to moan loudly(she's always that loud) enough for them to hear her.Ny eyes widened she pull away bitting my bottom lip gently.

I look at her smirking."how does it feel?" I asked."good" she simply said.I smirk widely "no,how does it feel that we did this on a live?" I asked."goo--WHATTTT?"she asked shocked as her hands fly on her agape mouth.I nod and giggle.she turn around and when she saw some comments like 'y/n's hot oh mygoddd!' 'Where's the innocent y/n?' 'Oh my god the moannn!!'.Y/n gasp "Uhm,H-HI GUYS!BYEEEE!!" with that she run downstairs quickly."did..did y'all see that?"i asked between laughs."she always..do..do that..but she always ended up being at the bottom"i said with a smirk.'oh allysin spilled' 'gosh Y/S/N' 'i know it!' 'yeah allysin' the comments got a little horny.I laugh."ok thaty enough next time again,I'll do this with her.Guys,just wait ok?bye love you.mi amor!" I said and waved at the camera,turning it off.I giggle at y/n's reaction.

I walk downstairs,seeing that she's on her phone on the couch still at the towel."babe!" I giggle. She just glare at me turning around crossing her arms.I sat beside her and kiss her exposed shoulder. She gasps. "Sorry" I said."no,ally I saw that we're trending on Twitter top one and one.first,the scene that I kissed you then the second one is you said that...."she paused cause me to smirk. "That?.." I asked."you said THAT I ALWAYS ENDEN UP BEING AT THE BOTTOM!"she said.I giggle."but itsy true"I said."i hate you" she said."I love you too" i said attacking her neck I hear her gasps loudly."a-ally..stop" she said."why would I stop if you're that hot?"I asked attacking her neck again giving her some hickeys.she moan loudly."you like it though " I said.

Let's just say she still ended uo being at the bottom😉😏.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Guys is it ok?.
allysin's back