The adventure begins

Y/N POV

You were excited because you just finish work/school and got three days off. You decided to play just shapes and beats scene it is your favorite game. You went on your switch/computer and went on challenge mode because you finished with story mode. You got in with 3 other players.

Timeskip

You got off and had dinner before continuing the game, when you returned there was a boss battle when it appeared you immediately jump with joy it, was your favorite boss. New Game by Nitro Fun, in the beginning, your green pentagon got hit three times while the blue square got hit once, the yellow triangle got hit 6 times which you save them in time and you save them just in time, and the orange circle didn't get hit. You thought 'man they are good'. As the level went on it the switch/computer is getting glitcher and glitcher, you thought nothing of it. Before the level finished it all of a sudden it stopped. You were worried until the switch/computer started to shake and glow, you felt that you were getting sucked in, you thought 'nope, not happing' and held on to the sturdy thing in your room, your bookcase. But the switch/computer had other plans and sucked harder and even a hand that looked like three circles and a big circle with spikes drag you into the switch/computer. Once you were in the switch/computer turned itself off.

When you woke up and you can't believe what you are seeing, the hills were very green and had lots of green and blue trees. And when you woke up, you are next to the treeangle. When you looked down and you weren't wearing the same clothes, you were wearing a blue t-shirt with a triangle in the middle with your favorite color (y/fc), you wear mint green pants and blue boots with a white triangle at the end, then you saw that you were wearing a white triangle necklace that is from the treeangle. Then you heard someone, "hello is there someone here?"

Author note

What did you guys think of my first Jsab story? I love you to tell me if there is anything I can approve on