33

Jaemin doesn't know what he'll do or act when he will face Jeno later. They both agreed to talk tonight with the help of Renjun.

He kept on pacing in his living room and biting his nails, as he's nervous.

Jaemin got startled when he heard the doorbell ring. He composed himself before opening the door. He looked at the side avoiding his gaze at Jeno's face

"Come in" He says with no emotion. 

Jeno didn't answer and just followed him up to the living room.

They sat down avoiding to stare at each other especially Jaemin.

"Talk. I'll listen" Jaemin shortly stated

Jeno breathes in and out. He had practiced what to say while he's at the dorm. But right now it seems like he can't collect his words. So he just says what comes to his mind.

 "Nana, I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what gotten into me. It's up to you if you'll believe me or not but everything I will tell you is true. I didn't mean to hurt you Nana and I never wanted to but I already did and I'm so stupid. I didn't date Hyera because I wanted to, she asked me first then I thought that it will be rude if I'll reject her so I just let it be and that night at the party he got drunk and I got surprised when he kissed me. But I'm so wrong Nana. I should've told her in the first place that I have already a special someone, a boyfriend, so we should not go on a date, and I should've pushed her when she kissed me and didn't let her do it. I'm sorry Nana I will not stop until you can forgive me"

Jaemin teared up at Jeno's statement. He's really hurt. He really does. He doesn't think he can forgive Jeno easily. He still loves Jeno of course but the pain is still there. He didn't utter a word and just cry and stare at Jeno.

Jeno comes closer to Jaemin and wiped his tears using his hands.

"Look Nana I'm not expecting you to forgive me okay. I know it still hurts, and it also hurt me knowing that you're hurt and I hate seeing you crying, my baby. But I still hope there's still a chance for us no matter how long will it take I will be waiting for you Nana. I love you so much baby I love you"

He then hugged Jaemin and let him cry in his chest, he also teared up because it hurt him just by seeing Jaemin cry and he really misses hugging him.

Jaemin will be lying if he says he didn't miss Jeno. He badly misses him every second so he hugged Jeno tightly savoring this kind of moment they have.

They miss each other's arms, which means comfort for them.

"I miss you Jaeminnie. I love you my Nana"

Jeno said as he kissed Jaemin's temple.

Jaemin broke the hug and pulled Jeno for a kiss. A long sweet passionate kiss that they both misses.

Jaemin might be hurt but he also knows Jeno feels the same. Jeno really made a mistake, a mistake that breaks them both. But not every relationship is perfect, sometimes you can hurt your partner even you didn't want to but that just shows you're also a human.

Humans make mistakes, and relationships aren't perfect. You can face challenges and you needed to be strong, it's up to you if you'll win or you'll lose. But losing means also losing the only one you love.

And that's when Jaemin decided that he will forgive Jeno which he deserved and gave their relationship a second chance.

"I love you too Jeno"

That's the only word needed to say to make Jaemin and Jeno's heart heal and beat as one again.

------------------------------------

(a/n)

This book is ending tomorrow.

My 2nd book to be completed and it makes me wanna cry again.

Completing a book felt triumphant and it makes my heart happy and sad at the same time.

It's a rollercoaster of emotions. I can't really explain it.

Well, meet you again tomorrow my babies

Always stay safe. I love you 💚😘