Chapter 13- Hospital to visit Ashton! (Part two)

The woman, walked me and Luke to this room but it felt like we were walking forever. I didn't care as long as I got to Ashton. There I saw it a door with a sign which read 'Room 305- Intensive Care Unit'. There were windows next to the door I looked through but I couldn't see my Ash, instead all I saw was a youngish boy who lay in the hospital bed asleep.

The nurse opened the door and directed us to Ashton's bed.
'Far corner where the curtain has been pulled around' she said pointing to the bed
'Thank you ma'am ' Luke said his voice shaking.
We walked in. Walking over to his bed, me and Luke were totally unaware for what we were about to witness.
Taking a deep breath. Wiping away the tears away and walking round the curtain to see Ashton. One glance and I burst into tears. Ashton was asleep when I saw him. Luke grabbed and hugged me tight so that I would stop crying.
He walked me out of the room to talk to me.
'Look, Chloe... Lets put on a brave face and show Ash that your a strong girl... Okay?'
'Luke? Do you mind if I ring my aunt?'
'Of course you can, here use my phone..' Luke said passing me his phone
'Thank you'
He walked back in to Ashtons beck n call.. Leaving me here to talk to my aunt.
'Hello, aunt its chloe.. I'm at the hospital' I managed to say without crying ' no I'm here to visit a friend .. Anyway I may be staying here tonight if I'm aloud'
After a few minutes of explaining to my aunt I came back into the room with tears streaming down my face. Walking back into the room, luke came round to me to warn me that Ash was awake. I took a deep breath in and walked around and flopped into a blue leather plastic chair.
'Hi sleeping beauty' I joked as a tear came down my face.
He looked up at me ' hey Chlo, what you doing here?' He said with a hint of shock in his voice.
'I'm here for you?'
'But..' He said as luke cut him off..
'Chloe, calum and Mikey are on there way' luke said walking around the curtain '.... Oh hey mate.. Would you two like to talk and I'll go wait out front for Cal and Mikey?'
'Yeahh please' I said
Luke walked out the room, giving me a look and left me and ash alone to talk...