Chapter-21

A lump of water started rising from the river surface and started taking form of a human. And after a moment there was a man made of water standing in front of us ,while we were trying to free ourselves from that swirling whirlpool.
       It looked at Alt and spoke " How are you sister?" Alt snarled at him "What are you doing here?..and you aren't my brother". "Good way to say hi to your brother."the man made of water spoke calmly like he was enjoying it and I think he was. Blossom shouted "Leave me and my friends whatever you're" it looked at Blossom and laughed "So, you chose these weaklings to fight me" said that thing.
     Alt spoke "We will see when time will come whose modification is better your master's or ours" he laughed booming the whole forest which might had waked up Dr. Anna and rest of people. Because I could see them running towards us.

  That thing chuckled and spoke "I can see how strong they are, I can snap their necks while I am not even physically present here." Then he looked at Alt's face and spoke again "Why don't I finish them now, it will be all same now or later." Alt shouted "No, you can't." Suddenly someone shouted "You wanna try, you can try.."it was none other than Dr. Steve. "What are you doing Steve please don't, it can have some bad consequences."said Dr. Anna. Dr. Steve replied "We need statics and this is the best way we can test their power because our facility destroyed is already destroyed."  "And what if they looses control"said Dr. Anna with concern.

       That thing thundered "You two what are you doing." Dr. Steve replied "You were going to kill them, weren't you. I can see they are still alive, are you afraid of them." The man laughed and said "You still don't know how to talk with person according to situation, afterall you are a failed prototype."
       Then it looked at us and spoke again "This girl is ticking me off, I will start with her then this boy then you my little sister." When he spoke about Blossom I realised she was shouting curses and trying to escape but no use. Then a huge hand emerged from water ofcourse made up of water and grabbed Blossom in it and started strangling her. I shouted "Nooo..."and tried to get free but no use.
       I looked at others for help but everyone was standing still and watching that hand strangle. Then I looked at Alt she also looked at me and said "Don't worry," I shouted " Blossom is being strangled and you want me to not worry" then she pointed at Blossom and said "Look there". I did and I saw Blossom was turning white and her body was steaming.