chap 2

Toko pov: I wish master were here taking a shower with him would be so great. I sigh, unfortunately that's just a fantasy of mine but I always leave the door unlocked just in case master wants to come in. I know its dumb but I would do any to make that fantasy became a reality.

Byakuya pov: what am I doing I cant do this what if someone sees regardless I preserved as I walked into  Tokos dorm I decided to just wait inside for a little bit, since she always leaves the door unlocked for me,how stupid I thought to myself. I'm sure shes taking a shower after what I told her. Then I hear the shower stop running and toko steps out.

Toko pov: I stepped out of the shower to see master waiting for me I squeal. I'm completely naked oh God is master mad at me I hope he isn't either way this is pretty great master seeing me naked for the first time. I bet he thinks I look stupid and ugly still, I hope he thinks I look hot.

Byakuya pov: I almost blush but I refrain I've been trained to know how to control stuff like that instead I just smirk and say,"are you finally done I've been waiting quite a while quite a while now". I hear her voice it's even more anxious and shaky than usual, "m-master I'm s-sorry I w-wasnt o-out soon-ner I h-hope y-you can forgive m-me".

Toko pov: I sound like and idoit I almost pass out but I stop myself if I pass out genocide syo will come out and I need to avoid that. But then master says something shocking, "I'm here because since we are stuck here forever and we gave up the killing game I need to mate with someone I need a women to bear my children and have decided you are the best option". "Yeeep", yell in a high pitched voice then I passed out.

Byakuya: I know that excuse sounded dumb but shes dumb enough to believe and of course she passed I will have sex with genocide syo but I'd rather doing it with toko. Then I started stripping naked.

Genocide syo: I woke up and say byakuya standing there naked, "ooo lala", I say as I realize what's going on, "are gonna have sex lover boy". Byakuya looked away embarrassed and said, "I must mate with you", and with that it started.