Chapter 17

A T H E N A

"Just like, nicotine, heroin, morphine. Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need, yeah, you're, all I need. It's you babe, and I'm a sucker for the way that you move babe, and I could try to run but it would be useless, you're the blame. Just one hit and you will know I'll never be the same"

° ° °

Having Vincenzo hovering above me while he plants kissing in my neck and grinds into me is so much hotter than I imagined.

Our pants fill the room, and all we're doing is grinding into each other.

But I still want more. I'm starting to feel an emptiness inside and I know Vincenzo can fill it.

Pun not intended.

"Vincenzo," I gasp as his moves his hips, colliding his cock against my crotch.

"What is it," he groans. "I need—" I gasp, "I need more."

Vincenzo stills in his movements and looks down at me, his brown eyes now almost black.

"Are you sure?" he rasps out.

I let my hands slide up into his hair and bring his head down to kiss me. "Yes, I need you Vincenzo, please," I plead against his lips, and buck my hips against his.

He squeezes his eyes shut and groans. 

"You don't know what you're asking of me," he whispers and holds himself up above me. I stare up at his eyes with a determined look. 

"I do," I whisper and wrap my legs around his waist, and turn us over so that I'm on top, "I need you to fuck me."

I move my hips on top of his. I know he wants to, but I don't know what's holding him back. To convince him, I slowly bring my hands to my back and unclip my bra, slowly lowering it. 

I free my breasts and take away the bra before I throw it somewhere in the room. The cold air causes my nipples to harden and I feel his cock twitch as I see him gazing up at my breasts.

I take his big hands into mine and bring them up to my breasts, letting him squeeze them. I throw my head back in please and squirm on his lap.

I keep grinding on him while his hands are kneading my breasts. My moans fill the room and I part my lips.

"Please," I whisper.

"Fuck," I hear him mutter before he turns us over, so that he's hovering back over me.

"I'll try to go gentle, but please say it when I'm hurting you," he growls. He lowers his head to my chest, taking a nipple in his mouth. I moan loudly and arch my back.

His hands start roaming my body, going down to my ass. Vincenzo switches to my other breasts and starts giving my other breast the equal amount of attention. His warm tongue encircles my nipple before he sucks it into his mouth, sending waves of pleasure down to my core.

With a last bite on my nipple, he trails his kisses down to my stomach, where he teasingly dips his tongue in my navel before traveling back down. 

I groan and buck my hips at the sensation. His eyes meet mine as he kisses the skin right above my thong. He hooks his fingers inside my thong before taking it off slowly, still keeping eye-contact with me. Now fully naked in front of him, he hovers back above me.

"Sei così bella," he rasps out as he gazes down my body. He lifts his hand, trailing it over my collarbone before going down to my breasts. 

He encircles my nipple and then trails down slowly, going over my navel and pubic bone. I gasp as suddenly his hand is down there, his thumb moving around my clit and his finger swiping against my slit.