Wednesday, September 5

My girl friends are so excied for the Halloween dance and they take a lot of boys!

I mean come on! None of the boys here actually didn't to go with them.

When I was at the girl's restroom, Beauty came to me and yelled.

"Hahaha Spark your so foolish! None of the students of WCD will know the secret of my mom and me! They didn't know that my mom is a janitor!"

"As long if I could run as a president of the school! They will know the truth behind my mom and yours. Oh and by he way ask your mom to clean the toilet I use. Tootles!"

Okay I know I am been so mean but I have to get revenge on her. Not her mom! Her mom is older than me she can scolded me!

I meet Clarence at the School Harden planning with Cristine for the Hallowween dance if they just take each other.

Then Agnes came to me and ask me if I know boys that likes her. Well we have boys in our friendship she can take Clarence if he likes.

When I got home, Josh was earning badges he just earn Chore Badge, Garden Badge, Hiking Badge, Cooking Badge, Weaving Badge, and Camping Badge.

Nicole and Mike just came home when I was helping Josh with his Homework. Nicole bought a pizza and Mike bought Ice cream.

Mom and Dad are still in New York for 7 weeks.

I recieve a text from Agnes.

Agnes: Hey Did you found a date yet?
Me: Not yet, How about you?
Agnes: Ofcourse not!
Me: I have to help Nicole make Dinner. See u tommorow! Bye
Agnes: Bye!

After making dinner Nicole and Mike tuck us to bed.