Chapter 7

Today is another busy day, we're currently at another music award show. I came in earlier as usual to talk to the staff about the performances. I have already asked Minji to rearrange both NCT 127 and Dream's songs a bit and also talked to the performance coach about it. We discussed the idea together and we thankfully agreed at the same conclusion.

This time, the boys are given time to practice their rearranged songs. So far everything is going well, I guess. 

Minji is beside me right now since I'm still afraid to go everywhere alone. I'm very grateful to her, she's not an early bird but she doesn't mind waking up early to accompany me.

"Haewon, is everything going well?" I turned around to see both NCT 127 and Dream. I nodded at Taeyong since it was him who asked the question. Ever since I got close to Jaehyun, all the NCT members are getting closer to me as well so they don't call me ssi anymore. But I still call the older members oppa except for Jaehyun, and all the younger members still call me noona as respect.

I mentally counted the amount of members here right now and noticed that we're missing one member. "Who's missing?" I asked.

They all pointed to the corner right of the room, I saw Haechan talking with a girl group member that I can't recognize from this distance. I nodded at them and lead them to the waiting room.

I wish it was a peaceful walk though, knowing NCT you know how noisy they are. With Doyoung and Taeyong screaming at their kids for being noisy, '00 liner bickering excluding Jaemin who is teasing Minji endlessly, Chenle laughing like a dolphin as usual, Mark whining because his Yuta and Jungwoo's target of skinship today.

Yeah, just a normal day with NCT. 

I'm so glad that WayV is not here right now or I'll literally lose my mind at how crazy they are. Imagine putting Ten in the crowd right now, he'll literally pick a fight with everyone along with Haechan. Or like putting Kun there, he'll be screaming at everyone along with Taeyong and Doyoung. Or like Lucas, he'll be either screaming fighting haeyadwae every single second or complaining that he's hungry along with Jungwoo. And imagine putting YangYang, Hendery and Xiaojun here, it's a legit bickering mess along with the '00 liner.

I can already imagine the headache.

I sighed and let them in the waiting room as I checked today's schedule once again, "Dream, you'll be having your practice run in 30 minute and 127 will be having the practice run 15 minutes after that."

They all nodded in response and continue doing their random mess. I sighed again, having a horrible feeling in my gut right now despite having everything prepared.

***

I'm currently watching NCT Dream dancing to Boom and Ridin' for their practice run. So far the lights and effects are doing great and okay. The moment the music stopped, I went to them to thank them for their hard work. 

"Great job guys." I smiled at them, before noticing something was off. I looked up and widened my eyes, "Watch out, Renjun!" I screamed at the boy furthest from me, running to push him from the stage lights that were falling down.

People started to run towards me, surrounding me and Renjun. Thankfully I saved him just in time and nothing happened. I looked up again, trying to remember what this part of stage light is for. 

I widened my eyes yet again, anger consumed me. "WHO WAS THE ONE TIED THE LIGHT THERE?!" Everyone flinched and stayed silent.

Out of all stage lights, it has to be the one that plays the most important part for NCT Dream's stage. Oh my god, how am I supposed to give their best performance to the fans at this point?!