Friendship

Next day in school, sameer comes to school on his bike. He was walking in corridor. As he was about to turn towards the principal office. He hears a laughter. His heart starts to beat wildly. He sees her angelic face and gets lost but she turns to enter in her class. As she enters he also walks away to principal cabin.

After sometime he enters in class. He sees that all his friends and crush is in the same class. He gets happy. He sits beside mundit. Then teacher ask naina to tell him all the rules and take him around the school.
After some time class ends and naina comes to Sameer's bench.
Naina:- Hi I'm Naina. Come I'll show you around the school.
Sameer:- Yaa sure.
Then Samaina were watching around the school and in corridor they met Mundit and Swapree.
Swati:- Are naina tu yahan hai chal na lunch time ho gaya hai. Lunch karte hai.
Munna:- Haan Sameer chal lunch karne chalte hain.
Then Samundit and Swapreena heads to canteen and have there lunch. Next period was a free period.
Samundit and Swapreena are sitting together.
Sameer:- Yahan log toh bohot ache hain yaar but kisse dosti karun kuch samajh nahi aata. Kon sacha dost banega kon nahi. Par I'm lucky ke mere pass mundit hai.
Munna:- Haan to tu in teeno se dosti kyun nahi kar leta.
Sameer:- Par kya yeh merese dosti karengi.
Swapree:- Haan kyun nahi tum bohot ache ho.
Sameer:- Tum dono bhi bohot achi ho. So friends.
Swapree:- Friends [and they hug him]
Naina:- Mujhe to yeh dono bhul hi gayi.
Then she pretends to be sad.
Mundit:- Are hamari behen hum hai na. [then mundit hug naina]
Then Sameer says
Sameer:- Vese yahan toh sab mere dost ban gaye hain. Ek ko chod kar.
Then he forwards his hand towards naina.
Sameer:- So, Miss. Naina Aggrawal kya aap meri dost banegi.
Naina:- Yes, Mr. Sameer Maheshwari. I'll be glad to be in your friend list.
Then, they did a group hug and have's fun.