55.

Her.

We woke up at 7AM and stayed in bed with Leonardo cuddling me and me tracing his gorgeous tattoos. Hour later we got up and headed to take a shower.

"I could really go for croissant with strawberry jam."- I sighed as he rinsed off the shampoo from my hair. 

Random cravings kicked in today later then usually; as a rule, I really want something either early in the morning or late at night.

"Then you will have that."- he spoke and kissed my shoulder, making me smile at his sweet gesture. 

"Can we eat out today?"- I pleaded and got attractive, deep, yet melodic chuckle in reply.

"Of course, bambina."- promised Leonardo and reached for my conditioner. 

When we finished, he wrapped me in huge towel before tying one around his hips. We brushed our teeth and I did his routine for him and he did my routine for me; we added 1 mask along the way because I really wanted and he happily let me, heightening my already extra cheerful mood.

After we finished with our routine, we went to get dressed, but not before I slipped in his huge, white robe. I started with my makeup. As I was done with my makeup, I noticed Leonardo through the mirror. He looks incredible and very delicious. 

Me asking him to keep his stubble a few days ago was a very good decision because his hot self  looks billion times sexier this way. Midnight black, velvety hair is neatly styled with flawless messiness to it. Finely tanned, silky, clear, dewy skin looks so touchable. 

Back, tight t-shirt fits him like second skin, displaying his broad shoulders and back, muscular arms, lean waist in the most remarkable ways possible. Tattooed arms are exposed, looking extremely appealing and strong. Grey pants, in which t-shirt is neatly tucked in, cling to his long, toned legs amazingly. Hand watch, bracelet with our last name, ring, necklace with my name are shining brightly, catching your attention. 

His delightful, spicy, warm fragrance is as titillating and soothing as ever. It creates safe bubble for me, relaxing every muscle in me. 

I went to him, he met me half-way and wrapped his rugged arms around my waist, holding me closely

"You are extremely dreamy and striking."- I complimented him sincerely as I hugged him and he pressed our cheeks together. 

"Grazie mille, angel."- replied Leonardo and kissed my shoulder a few times. 

As I clung to his warm, sinewy, 6'7 frame, all of a sudden I wanted to stay in his protective, loving arms and never leave this safe heaven. I climbed on him, wrapping my legs around his lean, masculine waist and held him tighter. 

Leo didn't mind even one bit. He held me securely as his one hand rubbed my back and the other arm rested around my waist. 

"Do you want me to hold you, principessa?"- asked softly Leonardo, placing gentle kiss on my neck.