chapter 3

As he did a light came from the amulet and a dog stud frunt if him. Harry backed up and the dog he recognized from Norse mythology as Fenris the son if loke the god of mischief and lies. Fenris looks at Harry and started wagging his tail like a happy litte puppy dog and started licking Harry ' well hi to you to Fenris'  he said ' bark bark' Fenris said to Harry ' well it nice to meet you to ' said Harry as Harry was talking to Fenris he herd steps coming up the stairs to the attic so he said Fenris return to your amulet and Fenris terned in to light and reterned to his amulet just as the door opened 'hello who are you' he asked 'i.m Lok lambert and I'm a seeker for huntik an organization of good titen hunters'Lok replied ' will you come with me to a safe house for Huntik ' Lok asked ' mr. Lok what do you know about magic ' Harry asked ' well I know about the magical world and vordamont being back ' he said ' well you should know I'm a magic child ' Harry answered ' ok so will you come with me ' Lok asked ' I'm sorry but no dumboldoor wants me to stay here for the summer ' he answered lok ' well your aunt and uncle gave Dante vale custody of you ' he answered ' well ok then ' Harry said and followed lok down the stairs ' wait my trunk is still in the attic ' Harry almost screams ' well lets go get it ' Lok answers back to Harry and thay got the trunk and was almost to the car when Dumbledore arrives ' whar are you going Harry ' he asks ' you must be Dumbledore Harry is come with me as I have custody of him ' a new voice said behind Harry ' he can't go with you he has to stay with his family ' Dumbledore said to him ' well news flash thay aren't my family my mom was adopted ' said harry and every one looked at him like he was stupid ' your mother wasn't adopted ' petunia his fake aunt said ' yes she was and i have the papers right here it says Lily may lambert born September 27 1920 to Ethan and Sapphire Lambert but put up for adoption on September 27 1921 to Sofe and Zack Even ' harry read aloud almost everyones mouths where on the floor ' so your my nephew my parents told me thay gave my older sister up for adoption ' Lok said. ' well lets go ' Harry said and thay got in the car and drove to the airport and got on to a plane to Venice Italy as thay were landing dante decided to introduce himself ' Hi I'm dante and you will be staying with me what Titan do you have ' he asks ' I have fenris he acts like a big puppy dog ' harry answers.