1

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Yeji said. Yeonjun shrugged. "I was just claiming what was mine," He said bluntly. "Yours!?" A tiny blush crept on her face. "J-Just don't do that again" She then walked away. Yeonjun then chuckled. "Cute" He looked back at the cat-eyed girl and smiled.

Yeji ran far away from yeonjun and stopped. "That was so embarrassing," yeji thought. "And why was I blushing," she thought. Suddenly, yeji remembered when she had a crush on Yeonjun.

                      Flashback
                     1 year ago...

Yeji was heading outside with her friends for lunchtime. They brought their lunches and sat down at their usual spot not minding that everyone was looking at them. The girls were all talking while eating.
"So guys what are we doing today?" Ryujin said with her mouth full. "Don't talk when your mouth is full it's disgusting" Lia made a face. "Whatever" Ryujin Scoffed. "We should go to the library" chaeryeong replied to Ryujin's question. "But the library is boring" Yuna whined. "Why don't we just do our own thing," Yeji suggested.

{A: N: I just do my thang, just do your thing cus I'm the one and only~ Sorry I had to XD}

"That's a great idea Yeji," Lia said. "Yeah, it saves me from having to go to the library. Yuna said. " The library can be fun," chaeryeong said quietly. "The library can only be " fun" unless your studying " Ryujin was being sarcastic. "Hey, where did lia go? Yeji asked.

"The small girl had to have gone somewhere "Ryujin shrugged. "Well, I'm leaving" Yuna walked away. "Me too" Chaeryeong went in the opposite direction of Yuna.

Yeji decided to leave also. She threw away her lunch and went outside the school, Then someone bumped into her. She was about to yell at whoever it was until he spoke. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, He scratched the back of his head. Yeji knew that voice...

"Y-Yeonjun" yeji stuttered. "Let me help you up." Yeonjun offered his hand. Yeji hesitated but, took his hand anyway. "His hand feels... Warm. Yeji didn't let go of his hand neither did he. They stared into each other eyes for what seemed like a long time.

" Um, Yeji, could you please let go of my hand? Yeonjun asked. When Yeji suddenly realized what she was doing she quickly let go of his hand. "Well yeji, I got to go, see you around he smiled and waved.

" B-Bye Yeonjun" Yeji called out, But the boy had already left. Yeji sighed. She had to admit she had a crush on yeonjun for a while now. Of course, her friends didn't know. If they found out they'll scold yeji. Yeji decided to skip school for the rest of the day...
                  Flashback Ends

"I got over my crush months ago," she thought. "I couldn't have fallen for him again, could I?

                        |••••••|
Soobin was, however looking for the English-speaking girl. He couldn't find her anywhere. Then suddenly he heard singing. Coming from an empty classroom. Of course, he wanted to go check it out, so he looked inside the classroom and found lia singing.

{ A:N: Pretend Itzy and all the other people aren't there except her.}

Soobin thought her voice was beautiful. When she was done singing soobin started clapping. Lia got startled. " how much did you hear?" "All of it" Soobin scratched his head. "But your singing is beautiful." At this, lia blushed. "Why don't you join the talent show?" He asked. "I would love too, but my father wouldn't let me...". Lia muttered. Soobin heard everything. " Why won't he let you?" "Um, Well I..."

Lia took a deep breath and told soobin everything. She somehow felt that she could trust him. Soobin was shocked at what she's been through. He wished he could help her somehow.

"Couldn't you just do the talent show without him knowing?" He asked. "He would kill me." Lia imagined what her father might do to her if she joined the talent show. Of course, it made her scared. Soobin was, however, worried for Lia.

"Don't worry Lia, I'll protect you".
                      |••••••|

Ryujin was at her house by herself, since she didn't have parents. Her. Friends were busy so, she had no one to talk to. Then suddenly she heard a knock on her door. " who could that be?" She said to herself. She opened the door and she was shocked who she saw at the door.

"Beomgyu, what are you doing here? Were you stalking me? She crossed her arms. " I wasn't stalking you I was following you". "Same thing". Ryujin said. " Why are you here anyway?"

"I thought you needed some company." Beomgyu shrugged. "I don't need company," Ryujin muttered. "I'm fine by myself." Ryujin was obviously lying when she said that, she actually wanted company and was especially happy when Beomgyu came.

"Okay, I'll leave then, " The short-haired girl could hear the disappointment in his tone. She felt bad for him. Then Beomgyu started to walk away.

"Wait" Ryujin called out. Beomgyu then turned around and smirked. "You were right, I wanted company..." Ryujin continued. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Sure" Ryujin let him in. "Sorry, my house isn't much," Ryujin muttered. "It fine, you live on your own anyway, " Beomgyu reassured. "Your house is small, but it looks nice." "Thanks" Ryujin smiled.

"You wanna go play some video games?" Ryujin offered. "Sure, why not?" Ryujin grabbed Beomgyu's hand and took him to the living room. Beomgyu slightly blushed. Beomgyu sat down on the couch while Ryujin got the consoles out. "How did you afford all this stuff?" He asked.

"Well, Lia bought me a small house and gave me some money so I could survive." When Ryujin finally got everything ready, she and Beomgyu started playing video games for a while.

                     |Time Skip|

After they finished playing their game Ryujin fell asleep. Beomgyu smiled, "She's cute when she's asleep" Beomgyu thought. He didn't want to wake her up so, he carried her to her room. When he finally made it to her bedroom he placed her in her bed and he kissed her forehead.

"Good night Ryu, " He said softly. Then Beomgyu left her house.

                           |°°••°°|
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter of this story!! Surprisingly it didn't take that long. Chapter 3 will be out in maybe a week more or less idk. Well, I gotta go to class (not really), see y'all around!! :))