chaper 2

I turned around and I saw a face that I haven't seen in years.... Christian Thicke. His face changed from happy to confused as he looked at me. "Do you guys know each other or something" Zack asked and he walked up to us. "Ummm.... Yeah, i used to be close to tiki and

then we lost touch" i said as i looked at Zack. "uh, yeah" Tiki responded. "Um, well let's go have fun" I said and grabbed Zack's hand and walked towards the crowd of people.
"Hey guys, this is Allison. I work with her" Zack said in front of the group. "Hey" they all said. I noticed that everyone else got taco bell too. We all ate and then decided to light some fireworks,
Tiki walked up to me "Hey, can we talk by ourselves for a minute" he asked and pointed towards his truck "sure" I replied and we walked over to Tiki's car and jumped in to talk. "I can't believe it's actually you" tiki said and looked at me "yeah, i'm here and you look good" i said and looked up at him. "So how do you know Zack?" he asked, "oh, me and him work together and hang out occasionally" i paused "so, how do you guys know each other?" I questioned. "Me, him, and our friends Austin and Aaron make videos on TikTok, have you seen them?' he said. "Maybe" I replied. He grabbed out his phone and showed me a tik tok of them.
I started to laugh at some of them, and I noticed that the video had over 1 millions likes. "Are you guys famous or something?" i asked him, "i wouldn't say famous, more like well known" he said and put his phone down. Me and Tiki caught up for the next 10-15 minutes, we looked out the window and saw the boys pointing the fireworks and shooting each other with them. "Wanna go hang with them" he asked and pointed to the boys "sure" I said and we both got out and walked towards the boys.
"Hey, where have you been?" Zack asked me "oh, me and tiki were just catching up" i replied and looked over to see tiki aiming the fireworks at everyone.
After about an hour of setting off fireworks, me and Zack decided to leave because Zack got hit in the back of the head with one and I got hit in the back of the leg. "Hey guys, i think me and Allie are gonna head out now.'' Zack said to everyone. "I can take her if you want" tiki said and he stood up from his seat. "Is that fine with you allie?" Zack asked me and everyone else looked at me. "Yeah, that's fine, he can take me.'' I replied back. Me and tiki both walked to his car and jumped in, I gave him my address and we were on our way.
We got to my house so I grabbed my phone and unbuckled my seat belt. Before I opened the door Tiki put his hand on mine, "hey, can we exchange numbers so we can talk more?" he asked, "yeah, of course" i said. He handed me his phone and I put my number in and my name. "Thank you for the ride" I said and got out, "yeah, anytime" he said. I closed the door and went into my house.