Chapter 17

"Stupid bastards..." I mumble while looking across the cafeteria.

It's been a whole month since they started being close and they're just getting closer.

"I need to-"

"Y/N. How are ya doing today~?"

"Um...okay I guess...you?"

"I'm doing great. Especially after seeing you in the showers after practice."

"W-What?!"

I overhear and don't say anything.

"Yeah, you have a nice feminine body for a male your age."

"You're really making me uncomfortable..."

"What? I'm just-"

I see that boy use his quirk on the freak.

"Leave him alone. Go and throw yourself in the trash."

The weirdo walks to the nearest trash and goes in.

"Thanks Hitoshi..."

"No problem Y/N." They hug each other, I don't care for that at the moment and think of how that little freak looked at my Y/N's naked body!

After school

I wait by the school entrance. Not waiting for Y/N, mostly because they come out alittle later than me. I'm waiting for that creep.

I see him walking, talking to a group of friends. I fake a smile and kind look on my face then walk to him.

"Hey! You're the kid I saw in the cafeteria, right?"

"Yeah. What is it to you?"

"I just felt so bad for what that kid did that I made up a plan to get revenge."

"Oh really? Let's talk about it in private."

He tells his friends that he's gonna walk with me to a different route.

We walk for awhile till we get to a dark neighborhood. We walk down a dark alley and I suddenly stop.

"Hey buddy, what's up?"

"You saw something you should never have gotten to see."

"And what was that?"

"MY Y/N naked. You saw my future husband NAKED"

"H-Husband?"

"YES!" I grab him by the neck, using my quirk slowly on him. I cover his mouth.

"Luckily, Y/N won't miss you. Soooooooo, bye bye."

I use it more, seeing his skin burn. I decide this isn't enough and open his mouth forcefully. My palm right where I want it.

I start using it. Making sparks and smoke go in his mouth, he starts coughing because of the smoke. Eventually it's starts burning his mouth.

I see he's still breathing.
"Won't give up? Fine then."

I smirk evily at him, his eyes widening.

I pick him up by the neck and start bashing his head into the wall. Blood splattering everywhere.

"This is how FUCKERS like you deserve to die!"

I bash it one more time into the wall and that's when it cracks open.

I drop him to the floor.
"Peice of shit. "

I smile before walking off, not caring for the evidence that much.