Day 1 / Part 2

After a lot of fun in the pool for about 3 hours we decided to go inside.

"I'm going to change!" I yell at the boys, and I run upstairs.
I walk into my walk in closet, yes I do have a pretty big room. Our house overall is big. I would rather have a smaller house and my mother home more often, but I think I have no rights to complain. I take a loop at the clothes and decide to wear a simple grey summer dress with a few little flowers out of white lace. I take my little necklace from my bedside table. It's a little heart (pic on the side), I got it from my dad a few minutes before he past away. He said he is always in my heart and I will always be in his. When I finaly finished getting ready I went downstairs.

When I came downstairs I heard the boys play fight with Jason. He had so much fun with the 4 Aussies. I just stood there watching and laughing at them for a while, when Michael saw me.

"I think someone else wants to get tickled to death as well!" He says.

Immediately the other boys turn around as well and I start to run. Soon to be followed by 4 boys. I get tackled on the couch and the boys start to tickle me.

"N-no, PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!" I manage to get out of my mouth.

"I'm here to save you!" Jason yells while running with one arm in front of him, like a superhero.

He climbs on the other couch and yells: "Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum!" When he gets their attention he goes on. "Be nice to my sissy, otherwise there will be no desserts for you!"

They let go immediately. I laugh my butt of.

"But I can't sleep without my dessert." Michael pouts.

"Superhero Jason, Can we have our dessert please?" Ashton adds also pouting.

"We are very sorry." Luke and Calum say at the same time.
By now they are all pouting.

"Okay, but I only forgive you when we can watch the telly while we're eating dinner."

"Sure, everything you want sir. But please let Michael have his dessert otherwise we have a problem tonight." Luke says seriously.

I get into another fit of laughter and run into Jason's arms.

"Jase! You are my superhero. Where would I be without you?"

"Not that far, because you can't fly and he can!" Ashton laughs.

"He said tonight I'm a superhero watch me fly I'll never get low and I won't come down again! (No. no. no.)" All four of them began to sing. (Superhero, is attached at the side or above.)
"Tonight I'm a superhero I'm about to lose my halo. I wanna do it again." They continued, Jason was still in his Superman pose and I was still about to die.

I completely can imagine it.
RIP MILA
DIED IN A FIT OF LAUGHTER
SHE STILL HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.
THE GODS ABOVE BETTER BE AWARE!

It took a while before I was eased out a bit and I could finally speak again.

"Boys, what are we going to eat and who's making it?" I asked.

"Uhm, I think we should have done groceries first." Luke commented. Wow smart boy!

"I guess we have to get some take away then." I said.

"Good idea!" Calum said. "What kind of food do you want?"

"Chinese!" Jason and I screamed at the same time.

"I think it's Chinese then!" Ashton says.

"Who's going to get it?" Michael asks.